Chapter 3

Natasha walks us into a little nursery room, it has a bed with barriers on the side, perfect for if Bella falls out of bed, toy box, doll house and a set of drawers for clothes.

"Bella this is your room" Natasha says with a smile, Bella doesn't say a word she just clings to my side.

We walk a couple of steps to the room next door and Natasha opens it, "and Y/N this is your room right next to Bella's"
"Thank you Natasha but Bella will be staying with me in here for a while. You know, cause you decided to kidnap us and force us to stay in a strange place." i snap.

Natasha just rolls her eyes "dinner is in twenty minutes so make sure you're downstairs by then. The others would like to meet you properly."
"Others?" i ask reluctantly.
"Yes, don't be late."

I do feel kind of bad for snapping at her the way that i did but it's true, she basically kidnapped us, i mean, she probably saved us but i'm not sure if i trust her.

Twenty minutes go by and it's time to go downstairs, "come on Squishy, don't wanna turn redhead into a hothead do we?" i say tickling her.
She giggles at my words and jumps into my arms. I carry her downstairs into the sitting room and everyone turns to look at us.

"Are you- What? The Avengers? What the fu-"
"Y/N/N bad word" Bella says while she covers my mouth.
"Yes, language Y/N/N" I hear from across the room, Captain America. Of course.

"Everyone this is Y/N Y/L/N and Bella Frost." Natasha introduces us and the group of people come forward to us both.
"Hi Y/N! I'm Wanda! It's nice to meet you" she says to me, i start to blush a little. "And it's nice to meet you little Miss!" Wanda says as she shakes Bellas little hand.

"Y/N/N your face is red" Bella giggles.
"Well thanks for that Captain Obvious." I reply wishing she didn't say anything. I see Natasha laughing at me while standing with.. Hawkeye?
"Clint" i hear Wanda say.
"Huh?"
"His name is Clint"
"How did you know that's what i was thinking?"
"I can read minds Y/N"

Great, this is just great, so she knows why i was blushing.
"Yes i do know why you was blushing." Wanda says with a smirk plastered on her face.

Perfect.

After everyone had introduced themselves i learned that the Black Widow is Natasha Romanoff, Captain America is Steve Rogers, Hawkeye is Clint Barton, the Hulk is Bruce Banner Iron Man is Tony Stark but everyone already knew that, Thor is Thor and Wanda is hot.
They said that someone else would be coming over when he's finished college. Speaking of, i should've been to college today and taken Bella to nursery. 'I'll just call them and tell them that we are both sick'.

~Time Skip~

"Mr. Stark you'll never guess what happened at college today!!" A boy says giddily, but i recognise that voice.
No way.
"PETER?!"
He turns around and looks at me, shocked. "Y/N? What are you doing here??"
"Ha, good question, Natasha? Why am i here?" I turn to the redhead next to me, she hasn't really left my side since we got here.
"Well Y/N is going to stay with us for a while, we thought she was working for hydra but clearly she isn't and i don't feel okay sending her back to that foster home." Natasha says sternly.

"WORKING FOR HYDRA?! If you would have asked I could have told you that myself! Y/N goes to my college and she doesn't even have the time to be a hydra agent with little Bella" he exclaims.
"Hi Petey" Bella waves as Peter crouches to her level and gives her a hug.

We all sit in the living room and get to know each other a little better while Bella is falling asleep.
"Well it was nice speaking to you all but i think i need to get a certain someone to bed." I say, signalling to the sleeping child on my lap, everyone nods except from Natasha.
"I'll come with you" she says, following me up the stairs.

I take Bella to my room and put her in my double bed. "Why are you putting her in your bed Y/N? She has her own room" Natasha asks with a confused look on her face.
"She'll get scared in the night if i leave her alone." I reply.
"She'll get scared? Or you will?" She asks, her eyebrow slightly raised.

This question made me think, honestly she's right, i am scared. Bella is all i have and i've raised her by myself and i cannot let anything happen to her, plus it's our first night here so i guess i could use that as an excuse.

"No i'll be fine, it's Bella, it's out first night here and i don't want her to get scared being in a different place."
"Alright, if you say so" Natasha says as she goes into her room.

After i've laid Bella down in bed and tucked her in, Natasha walks back in from her room with a pile of clothes.
"I've brought you some of my clothes seeing as i 'kidnapped' you and you don't have any" she says, using quotation marks for the word 'kidnapped'.

I thank her and she leaves my room so i can change.
She gave me a pair of grey joggers and a white cropped tank top.
"Oh also Stark said to take you shopping tomorrow for some new things, it's okay tho you can get as much as you need it all goes on his card anyway" Natasha shouts from outside of my room, waiting for me to tell her when she can come in.

As soon as i'm changed i tell Natasha that she can come back in so she does, i get into bed and she sits by my feet at the end.
"I'm really sorry that i did this Y/N, but i really hope you forgive me" she says with a sincere look on her face, "it's okay Nat, really, i mean... the kidnapping part with the glass cell wasn't cool and scaring Bella, but other than that i probably should be thanking you."

Natasha just smiles and says goodnight to me and leaves my room.

———————————————

Author Note..

Sooo what do we think about Wanda being the love interest??

I hope you're all okay and looking after yourselves!!
Remember this is a safe place <3

Thank you for reading x