Chapter 11

Natasha's POV:

And asking Wanda to help us was exactly what we had to do...

Y/N had locked herself in her room for a whole week now, it hurts so much to see her like this, i just want to help her. She can't keep going on like this.

"Wanda, would you mind giving us a hand please?" I asked the witch, she nodded and knew exactly what i meant, she stood in front of Y/N's door and opened it using her red whisp powers.

"WHAT THE FU-" Y/N yells before i cut her off. "Before you go off on one sweetheart we are worried sick about you, you can't keep doing this it's not okay, you need to see people. You need to eat, please baby we are here to help you!" i say with Maria beside me.

I step closer to her and she backs herself into a corner of her room, "Natasha stop! Don't come any closer! I don't want to hurt you" she cries as her back hits the wall. I quickly run to her as she has no escape and i lift her hands and place them on both of my cheeks. "See, i'm not scared of you honey. None of us are, Wanda is more than happy to help you work out your powers, i told you. We're here for
you Y/N" i say, reassuring her that we don't feel at risk with her being around us.

Wanda moves forward and grabs
Y/N's hand, "when i said that we would be a power couple, i didn't really mean like this.. But this is cool too" Wanda says making Y/N laugh a bit at her comment. Honestly i am so thrilled to hear it, see her beautiful smile. My eyes well up with tears.

                              ***

We finally manage to get Y/N to come with us downstairs to eat and all the avengers gather round each either hugging Y/N or shaking her hand, mostly because they missed her but also to help prove that they also aren't scared of her. Then little Bella comes over. Y/N backs away a little, Bella is the last person she wants to hurt but Bell doesn't seem to mind, she just holds Y/N's hand in hers and says "Natty told me you
are scared of hurting people, but that's okay Y/N, i don't think you'll hurt me." Which is far too sweet of you ask me. But then all of a sudden, Bella runs out of the room and starts rummaging through her backpack.

"Y/N/N Y/N/N!!" Bella screams running back into the room with all of us in it, she runs in with a folded piece of paper and hands it to Y/N.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!" Bella yells.

Shit.

It's Y/N'a birthday today. Nobody told me!!

"Birthday?" Tony asked.
"Yeah i'm 18 today, sorry i didn't tell anyone. It's not much of a big deal." Y/N says softly, sounding kind of sad, maybe she hasn't celebrated her birthday before?

"NO BIG DEAL?" I yell, "Come on, we're going shopping." Nat says while grabbing her keys. "Natasha i can't, remember" She says signalling to her hands.
"Way ahead of you kid." Tony says as he gives Y/N two silver wrist bands. "Your powers won't work with these on." He adds.
Y/N puts the wrist bands on and hugs Tony to say thank you.

~Time Skip~

Y/N's POV:

So i'm out at a shopping centre with Nat, Maria, Wanda and Bella. It's really fun, Ria bought me some pretty clothes, Wanda bought me a cute dainty bracelet and Nat bought me a beautiful arrow necklace to match hers. I will never ever take these pieces of jewellery off.

We get back home and all i see is banners and balloons, everyone jumps from behind the couch "SURPRIIISE!!" They all yell.

Oh. My. God.

All the avengers are wearing party hats which is hilarious for some reason, i'm so glad this is my family now. I wanna be here forever.

Tony hands me a present in which i open to reveal a laptop. "Highest tech only for my favourite birthday girl!" He says excitedly. He doesn't seem it but he really is the kindest, seriously.

We all sit and talk for hours and everyone wishes me happy birthday until it's time for bed. I take Bella up to bed first with Natasha and Maria. We tuck her in and say our good nights.

I climb into my bed and both Nat and Ria climb in with me at each side of me. "I'm so sorry we didn't know it was your birthday honey" Ria says sadly, "it's alright, i didn't tell you so how would you have known. But you both have given me more than anyone has in my life ever, you gave me love, a family and hope. You are honestly the best"

"We love you sweetheart" Nat says with tears in her eyes, i've never told them i love them, i mean, i do, i just haven't said it yet at all. But i don't think much of it so i go to sleep while Nat and Ria play with my hair.

———————————————

Author Note:

This is completely irrelevant but i tried to dye my hair pink yesterday and it went completely wrong so i wrote this while waiting for the purple hair dye to set on my hair...

BUT HIII!! I hope you're all still enjoying the story! You humans are
amazing please don't ever forget that.

This is a safe space!! I hope you're all doing well and looking after yourselves.

Thank you so much for reading <3 x