Chapter 15

Y/N's POV:

Right as i'm about to leave the front door, i hear someone calling my name.

"And where do you think you're going little miss?" Tony asks me.
"Mama seems like she doesn't want me around, plus she told me that she doesn't know what to do with me so i thought it would be better if i just left so then her and Ria can have a happy life with Bella, t-then i'm not in the way"y voice breaks at the last part and i fight back the tears that are threatening to fall from my eyes.

"Oh Y/N, no, Natasha loves you just the same as she does Bella! Trust me, the only reason why she doesn't really know what to do with you is because she's new to this too." He tries to reassure me and maybe he is telling the truth, but she could at least hear me out.

I don't even respond, i can't respond. Natasha is now standing at the door way so i freeze. "Y/N running away won't work. I will find you way faster than you think. Back to your room, i've had enough of you causing trouble." Natasha says.

"Whatever Natasha." I snap.

She doesn't say anything. She just death stares me then does the same to Tony until he walks away.

I go back upstairs to my room, throwing the suitcase into a corner then crashing onto my bed.

                              ***

Natasha's POV:

I kind of feel bad for snapping at
Y/N like that but she needs to learn that behaving the way she does at college and her attitude is not okay. Her college won't tolerate it and neither will I.

I asked Tony to grab Bella, Wanda and Peter from nursery and college. They all walk through the front door then Wanda and Peter come running towards me.

"Miss Romanoff where is Y/N?" Peter asks me, "In her room, leave her alone she's in trouble for what she did today at college so i've sent her to her room." I say back to the two kids stood in front of me.

"Do you even know what happened?" Wanda asks, i shake my head with a stern look on my face.

"I have a video of it, it's been going round college." Peter says walking over to the fridge to grab himself
a juice box.

"I don't care, i know what she's done." I snap, can they just drop it.

"Come here kid, show me the video." Tony says to Peter, Peter walks over to him and gives him his phone after pulling up the video of Y/N.

In the video:

What's wrong Y/N?" Flash asks with a smug smile on his face.
"Baby, it's not worth it come on" Wanda says in the background. Y/N goes to turn around but as soon as she does, Flash decides to speak up again.

"Ohh Baby, yeah, that's what i'll be calling Black Widow once i get her in my bed."

And faster than a click of a finger something inside her clearly snapped, like her eyes turned darker than before.

She turned back round and faced Flash then she punched him in his nose, causing it to bleed and him falling to the floor.

"Maybe next time you'll learn to respect my mom" She says with a smile on her face.

Then the video ends.

***

"So, Natasha, poor Y/N did this because a silly boy was disrespecting you." Tony says looking at me.

I instantly felt bad, why did i not just listen to what she had to say? And she called me her mom in that video.

I left everyone in the kitchen and ran upstairs to Y/N's room.

"Y/N?" i say softly as i knock on her door.
"I don't wanna hear it Natasha, leave me alone." She says, her voice breaking which makes my heart sink. I've spent so much time trying to earn her trust and over these past few days i've been slowly losing it.

"Y/N i've come to apologise, Peter showed us the video, i know you did it for me. Please let me in." I say, pleading at her door.

She opens up and lets me in. "So you decided to listen to Peter and not me?" She asks, her eyes all red and puffy from crying.

"Oh my sweetheart, i'm so so sorry. I should've listened to you, i promise i'll never do that again." I say as i hold her face in my hands.

She bursts out crying and hugs me. We don't say anymore, i just stand there and hold her.

"And believe me when i tell you this, i love you just as much as i love Bella, you're both my beautiful girls. Neither me or Maria are better off without you so don't even think about leaving or i'll track your little ass down and kidnap you again. You're my daughter. Forever." I say breaking the silence and reassuring her.

She giggles slightly at my when i said i'll kidnap her again. "I love you mama, i never want to leave you." She says looking up at me.

"I love you more my girl. Now, let's go downstairs yeah? Tony is ordering pizza" i say poking her shoulder, i put my hand out for her to grab and we walk downstairs to the rest of the team.

Y/N's POV:

Tony sees us both and just smiles. "Y/N, i've ordered your favourite pizza!" He says, saying the word pizza in a sing song tune.

I laugh and thank him then go sit down next to Wanda. I rest my head on her shoulder, she places her arm around me while she's still talking to Peter which gives me butterflies.

It's a rollercoaster but I love my new family and i wouldn't change them for the world.