Chapter 5

⚠️Mature language⚠️

Y/N's POV :

We arrive at the shopping centre, Nat takes me into Primark, "you could get sooo much stuff in here Y/N" she says while dragging me around the shop.

I look around and find some clothes that I like such as: five pairs of jeans, three pairs of joggers, five short sleeve tops, five crop tops, five tank tops and three hoodies and some cute pajama sets. Natasha picks me a few dresses for whenever Stark decided to throw any random parties, they're really pretty and not too revealing, I put them in my basket and we go to the makeup section and buy loads of different makeups that I'll use.

After we finished at the makeup section we grabbed some other necessary things like a toothbrush each for me and Bella, face wipes, body wash, shampoo and conditioner and some skin care things, then headed upstairs to the children's section to buy some new things for Bella.

I picked her out some adorable Disney Princess pajamas, all including her favourite, Belle, she says Belle is her favourite because she has dark brown hair the same as her and her name sounds like hers too.
I also grabbed her some cute little dungarees, a few t-shirts, leggings, jeans and a cute pair of white trainers with Disney princesses on the side.

"Oh. My. Goodness. Y/N Bella needs this!" I hear Natasha say in pure awe if the Princess Dress she was holding up to show me.
"Wow! Yes definitely, Bella would love that!!" I reply while putting it in my almost full basket.

Natasha's POV:

We finish up our shopping and go pay, the total comes up to £150 but that's fine, it's Tony's card after all...

We load all the bags into the boot of my car and we both get in, "I'm proud of you, you know" I tell Y/N as she puts her seatbelt on, she gives me a confused look, "you trusted Tony to look after Bella when you've never let anyone look after her without you before." She just looks at me and says "yeah well Morgan is still alive so he clearly knows what he's doing", i laugh at her response and start driving.

Once we get back to the compound, we grab the bags from the boot of my car. As soon as we enter the large building, Bella runs up to Y/N causing her to drop her bags. "Y/N/N YAY YOU'RE BACK!!" The little child yells, Wanda chuckles and picks up the bags that Y/N drops and takes them into Y/N's room. "Yes I'm back Squish, calm down" Y/N says giggling as she spins Bella around in circles.

Y/N and Bella follow me upstairs into Y/N's room and we fill Y/N's drawers up with all of her new clothes and place all of her things like deodorants, toothbrush, toothpaste and wash stuff in her bathroom. We then go into Bellas room and do the same for her.

"Hey Squish!! Look what Natasha picked for you!" Y/N says while holding up Bellas new Belle dress. Bella stops and stares at it then her eyes wander over to me and she starts squealing "THANK YOU NATTY THANK YOU!!" I smile at the nickname given to me and give her a huge hug.

Y/N helps her put the dress on and Bella runs out of her room to show everyone what she's got. "Thank you Nat, really. I know I keep telling you that you kidnapped us but honestly, you saved us, i can't thank you enough for that." She tells me, I don't say a word, i just pull her into a tight hug.

I have only known her for two days but her and Bella have stolen my heart, I'd do anything for them. I was never able to have children but I really hope that this could be my chance, I hope Y/N would trust me enough, I know she trusted Tony with Bella but that's because he has Morgan so she knows that he knows how to look after a child.

~Time Skip~

Y/N's POV:

It's 6pm, everyone has finished having dinner so me and Bella are laid in my bed watching 'Beauty and the Beast' for the millionth time, it keeps her happy tho so I don't mind.

"Y/N/N? Do you think we will ever have a mama and daddy like all my friends at school?" Bella asks me, my heart always breaks at this question. "We will some day Squish, don't you worry." I reply, honestly I really don't know but I can't tell her that because I don't want to upset her.
"Maybe Natty can be Mama" Bella says, looking up at me.
"I'm not sure baby, we haven't known her for very long. Why Natty?" I ask her, "cause she look after you and me, like a mama would."
"That's true, come on, time for bed" i say trying to change the subject, she lays down next to me and I stroke her nose with my pointer finger till she falls asleep.

I leave my bed and open my bedroom door, I stand face to face with Natasha and my heart starts to race. "Shit Nat you scared me!! How long have you been stood there for?!" I whisper yell, trying my hardest to not wake Bella up.
"Hey, watch your language Miss Thing! And sorry, I was just coming to check on you and Bella cause you've both been in here for a while, I've only just got here" she says with a concerned look in her face.
"We're fine Nat don't worry, Bella fell asleep that's all"

Natasha's POV:

Okay okay, I lied, I've been stood here for the past twenty minutes and I heard exactly what Bella asked Y/N..
Truth is, I would love to adopt them both but the only problem is that I really don't believe Y/N would let me, and I mean rightly so cause we've only known each other for a few days now. I can't just be like 'sorry I kidnapped you both Y/N but can I be your mom?'

I mean, can I...?

———————————————

Sooo i'm trying to think at what point in the story should Nat ask to adopt Y/N and Bella???

Also sorry for the lack of Wanda in this i promise she will be making more of an appearance soon!!

i hope you're all enjoying this story and looking after yourselves, thank you so much for reading <3 x