Chapter 8

Natasha's POV:

The day passes and it's soon Friday morning, i wake up and look to my right to see a sleeping agent, she looks so beautiful even with her hair all messy from being asleep.

I get up and walk over to Y/N's room, letting myself in. I walk in and see her fast asleep in her bed with Bella laid on her stomach, they look so peaceful i really dont want to disturb them, but i have to.

"Dorogoy" i say gently shaking Y/N, she just opens her eyes "what time is it?" she asks, "it's 6am sweetheart." She just stares at me for at least thirty seconds, "i know you did not just wake me up at this time." she finally says, still staring at me blankly. I laugh at her response.
"Well it sounds like you don't want to go to the theme park, i'll just let Maria know, i guess i'll wake you up later" i say slowly leaving her room while waiting for a response. "WAIT!!" She scurries out of bed with Bella still asleep in her arms.

She follows me into my room and lays on my bed next to Maria and places Bella back onto her chest and closes her eyes, "no no no Y/N, no sleeping now we need to get dressed!!" I say laughing at her tired state. She listens and wakes Bella up. "Bella it's girls trip day" she says lifting Bella up. "YAY I ESITEDDD (excited)" Bella screams. "Shhh honey, we don't want to wake the whole compound up now do we?" Maria asks, poking Bella's stomach making her giggle.

Y/N's POV:

We get up and I get changed into a pair of light blue ripped skinny denim jeans and a white hoodie with a white baseball cap, i put Bella in the same outfit as me but her jeans aren't ripped.

"Come here girls" I hear Natasha yell from her room, i grab Bella's hand and we walk back into Natasha's room where both her and Maria are sitting on her bed. "Aww look at you two matching!!" Nat says, "Y/N sit in front of Nat and Bella come sit in front of me please sweetie." Maria says, so i pick Bella up and place her down in front of Maria, then i sit in front of Natasha. I was extremely confused until Natasha started braiding my hair and Maria did the same for Bella.

This is nice, we've never had this before, i've never really had braids because I haven't had a mum to teach me how.

Nat and Maria have finished our hair so we all go downstairs and get into Maria's car, it's weird cause we've never been in Maria's car, we're usually in Nat's.

~Time Skip~

Natasha's POV:

After what feels like forever of the girls asking if we're there yet, multiple toilet and snack breaks, we finally make it to the theme park and i see Y/N and Bella's eyes light up looking at all the rollercoasters and other rides.

We park up and get out of the car, Y/N puts Bella a backpack on and clips a rope to it which i think is a really good idea and i'm glad she thought about that cause i certainly didn't..
"She bolts off literally any chance she gets" Y/N tells Maria who previously asked why she's putting Bella on a leash which made us all laugh.

Walking into the theme park a man stops us to stamp our hands to prove we paid. "Oh my god! Nat! Please can we go on that!!" Y/N asks with wide eyes looking at the gigantic rollercoaster in front of us. "Of course we can!!" I reply laughing at her.

Maria absolutely did not want to go on the ride so she took Bella on the teacups instead which made me and Y/N laugh.

So today i learned that Y/N is scared of literally no ride at all which i love because neither am i so i have someone to go on everything with, i also learned to never take Maria to a theme park again as she threw up after almost every big ride.

Before we go home we decide to go on the ferris wheel which Maria agreed to go on as it is the perfect idea for what i'm about to do.
We get in the ride and look at the beautiful view from the top, i look at both Y/N and Bella. "Girls..?" i say reluctantly, they both look back at me and Maria who nods at me for approval to carry on, "me and Rita were wondering if it would be alright with you if we adopted you" I say, my heart starts to race.

Bella squeals and jumps onto my lap and pulls both me and Maria into a tight hug, Y/N just sits there staring at us with tears in her eyes.

Y/N's POV:

I feel bad that i didn't react like Bella, but i'm just so shocked that they want me too? They don't just want Bella, they want both of us.
We get off the ride and i start to cry.

"Y/N sweetheart, what's wrong?" Natasha asks, cupping my face with her hands. "you really want me too?" I ask, "of course we do honey! We both love you so much and would love to adopt you and be a family!" Nat responds and both her and Maria hugs me and Bella.

Finally, i get to be happy again.

———————————————

Author Note:

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry i didn't upload this yesterday i had a busy day and i was so tired!
I hope you're all okay and still enjoying the story :)

Credits to ~ Devilwolf666_789 for the idea!

If anyone has any requests please let me know here!!

Thank you for reading and i hope you're all looking after yourselves <3 x