21

I exhale slowly, turning over onto my front, 'We need to do that more often.' I sign.

"Love. That's all we do." He chuckles, stroking my head.

I fall into his arms, almost my whole body wraps around his legs, like a massive teddy bear. I smile into his chest, still feeling his warmth against my skin.

A loud bang boomed against the door, "GET UP ITS TIME!" I heard Benji scream from the other side of the door.

I groan quietly, getting up, by pushing Gally to the side, "Nooo!" He complained, rolling onto his stomach and digging his head into the pillow.

'Come on. We have to go.' I sign, pulling his tall legs off of the bed. He groans into the pillow then conceding to my commands by sitting in front of me, looking up at me like a puppy dog.

He brushes hair from my face, standing up and cupping my cheeks, "You're so beautiful."

My face is red and my lip has quivered with love. I reach for his hands, pulling them away from my face and to his side, 'Come on.'

As I yelp for his hand, we walk down the stairwell, looking at Galileo as he's trying to pry up a trap door in the ground.

"What you doing?" Gally chuckles, letting go of my hand and folding his arms.

He exhaled dramatically, wiping the sweat from his forehead with his arm, "Lawerence knows a secret way out of here, through the tunnels."

I remember this part from the movie, I stare up at Gally whose brows are furrowed, he seemed confident but not confident enough.

I slid my legs through the hole, slowing dipping myself down the creaky ladder.

"Good luck guys." Benji smiles, his voice cracking.

I blink, Gally smiling and saying, "We'll be back don't worry!"

Gally follows close behind me, almost gripping my waist, "You know a way to get out of here?"

'I can't seem to remember, it wasn't in the movie.' My brows furrowed.

Gally had calmed down to the fact that I was from another universe but he was grateful that I decided to stay here, it's my home now, he repeatedly tells me that I'm never going back home.

His hand grasps mine as we walk down this tunnel, that had train line tracks. The floor vibrates, my legs topple over.

"What the hell is that?" Gally gasps, holding my back.

My eyes widen, I grab his hand, pushing up against the cold, stone wall, front first. Within a blink, a fast train rushes against the tracks behind us.

My heart was pounding to my mouth and Gally was panting loudly, clinging onto my sweaty hand as we just wait for the train to pass.

Eventually, the long carriage train passed and we exhale in relief, "Fuck." He mutters.

'Come on.' I sign, pointing towards an opening, like a sewer line metal door.

Gally pounds in the door, opening it, we crawl up towards it, it lead to the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

Everything seems so real. The bright lights corse through the night sky and bouncing off of the tall buildings so high into the sky night.

"Wow." Gally spoke breathlessly. He was tooken aback by the sparkly stars that gave the night life.

'Come on.' I narrate over towards a crowd of people, 'Blend in.'

He nods, following next to me. I see WCKD from a distance, fear consumes me immediately, I remember from the movie that Minho is in there and I can get to him.

We follow the crowd for about 30 minutes until we're lead to the entrance of WCKD, crowded by so many people.