5

The boy also had rugged clothes that had just gone through hell in that mud.

"You should probably go shower." I laugh sarcastically, holding my nose.

"Yeah." He chuckles nervously, not taking his eyes off of me.

His beautiful eyes sharpened his face delicately.

"It's this way." Alby signed, tapping him on the shoulder.

Alby then whispers a few words I couldn't quite make out, "She's off limits buddy, the whole Glade made a deal."

"But she's beautiful." He whispers back, walking at the same pace as Alby.

He exhaled and smiled softly, "We know, that's why you can't have her."

It's lunch in the Glade and everyone is sat on a table, luckily the rain had stopped and the sun had settled properly, this caused a rainbow.

"Hey Annabelle!" Chuck yelped, setting his plate next to mine.

"Hey, Chuck." I giggle with some food in my mouth.

"You liking the new greenie?" He chomps on his food, fixating his seat.

I almost choke on my food, "Yeah, he seems sweet- and damn beautiful."

Chuck just stops and looks at me in the eyes, "You know you can't go for him."

"Why not?" I take a sip of my water.

"Because you're off limits." Chuck continues.

"What's that supposed to mean?" My eyes narrowed, concerned.

"No one can date you, or even flirt with you. The boys made a pact, although most of them hated the idea." Chuck scoffed.

"Is that so?" I smirked maliciously.

"Yeah, so you cant actually go for any of them, or you'll be breaking the rules." He expresses.

"It's a pact, not a rule, Chuck. Now watch a master at work." I smile softly, sliding out from my seat and jogging over to a spare hut.

I cut my trousers, to make it look like short shorts. I tie my blouse together and I tie my hair up into a bun loosely.

As I walk out of the door, I see Chuck with his mouth wide open, quickly rushing over to me.

"What are you doing?!" He whisper-yells at me.

"I'm going to have a little bit of fun." I smile, putting my index finger up to my lips, shushing him.

Chuck rolls his eyes, watching me walk over to Alby and the new guy.

"Hey. Greenie. Can I talk to you for a second?" I smile.

I see their eyes wonder my body before speaking.

"Sure. Definitely." The brunette boy responds, walking closely behind me.

Alby was murmuring some whisper cusses behind me, warning the boy.

We walk into a spare hut.

"What do you want to talk about?" He gulps nervously, crossing his arms.

"I just need help building these chairs." I huff and blow raspberry's from my lips.

"Couldn't you get one of the builders to do it?" He shrugs.

"Oh— guess I could." I exhale, walking past him.

He then grabs my waistband on my shorts, bringing me back.

"Or, I could help you?" He asks, holding my waist.

"Sounds great." I smile, feeling blush staining my face.