19

TW: SH ‼️

Exhaling slowly, I write the most longest story ever, "I'm not from this world, I'm from another. I shifted here, since this was a movie, because I've always loved you guys and it's been the most beautiful and amazing experience I've ever been in. I know it makes me sound looney and crazy but I know this is where I belong my whole life. And recently, I've been experiencing these changes through time every time I fall asleep or pass out, it gets me confused on what really is reality, but I know now that this is reality."

Gally didn't really have much of a reaction, but I could feel him tense up, "I don't understand."
He gets off of the bed, folding his arms.

"So you're telling me that you knew the WHOLE time that everything was about to happen and you didn't do shit all to stop it?!" He yells, drawing attention.

I shake my head rapidly, standing up in front of him and writing the words, "No! I tried to stop you AND Chuck from being killed in that lab, but somehow Chuck was killed anyway, that why u went with you in the Glade, so that I could prevent you from being stung!"

With my messy writing he only grew angrier, "You're so fucking confusing! I don't understand yo- WHO even ARE you?!" He screamed, leaving the room with his head low and his eyes shut so close.

My mouth was held open, nothing came out. FUCK.

Tears ran down my face like a waterfall until everything felt. Numb.

My hands reach my neck, digging into it like a knife, it was a good pain, a way to relieve myself. I really want to go home, I fucked everything up. I want my mum, my dad, my family! But no. I'm such a fuck-up that I had to screw up peoples life's because I was so unbelievably bored of my own.

Selfish.

Selfish.

Selfish..

I kept repeating the same words in my head, and every time I did I cut deeper and deeper into my throat.
My breath was getting heavier. I could hear the sounds of my blood pattering against the floor beneath me.

I sob, the pain is unbearable, but god I desperately wanted to go home.

Take me home.

Please.

My body begins to get heavy as blood starts to pour like a waterfall onto the ground, to the point where it sounds like freedom.

I smile with tears falling onto the floor. I was shaking dramatically and I was gurgling on my blood. I cough heavily, spitting blood all over the floor. My chest began to feel heavy and all I could see was the ground beneath me covered in my blood.

Everything around me was blurry and moving in slo motion. All went dark and I couldn't sense or move anything, I was stuck.

My eyes flutter open, my mouth was watering, I needed water or even food. I felt my body was weak and hot.

"Hey, you're finally awake." Gally spoke, sounds happy but relieved at the same time.

I groan, I was incredibly weak and tired, almost like I was paralyzed.

"Why did you do it?" His voice cracked, he was on his knees with his chin rested against the side of the bed, resting his hand on my forehead.

I turn away from him, my neck was throbbing, a tear forms, dropping down my cheek. He passes me a notepad and pen, gently kissing my head.

I write, "I want to go home. I'm sorry for fucking up your life. You do better without me."

His brow furrows, "I was incredibly miserable without you, what makes you think that I'd be better. I'm really sorry for freaking you out earlier. Please, I'm begging you, don't do that to me again." He cups my cheeks, leaning his forehead against mine.

I open my eyes, seeing his beautiful eyes cornering me into agreeing, I nod my head. I feel his hug, he is really tall so it was like holding a bear.

"You're going to get better, I promise." He smiles, kissing my cheek.