6

As I bend over to pick up a log of wood, his eyes wonder and his cheeks grow a bright red.

"I thought you were gonna help me?" I strain, trying to lift the log.

"I kinda like my position from here." He cockily puts, looking me in my eyes as I twist around.

"Come on!" I groan.

He exhaled, helping me build the chair.

After we'd finished, I was sweating buckets and gallons.

"Looks great." He exhales, sighing dramatically.

Right after he said that, the chair falls apart, breaking the wood as it fell.

I groan loudly, wiping the sweat from my forehead.

I was wayyyy too distracted.

"Oh well, I got what I wanted out of that." He exhales, brushing the wood dust from his clothes.

"Like what?" I smirk, moving closer to him.

"Time alone with you." He whispers, inches away from my face.

His hot breathing, made butterflies flutter around in my stomach.

Oh my god. Is this really happening to me?! Am I going to get my first kiss right now?!

Before I could do anything, somebody swings open the door, seeing us inches apart.

"Woahhhh!!" Gally gasps, immediately leaving and slamming the door aggressively.

I groan, holding my head in my hands.

The smell of the fire flooded my nose as everyone was surrounding the fire, talking over each other, atleast they're not fighting.

Gally hadn't said anything about what he'd walked into. I don't blame him, it's just really awkward now.

"Guys, I've got an idea. Since there's a new Greenie. We should do truth or dare, we haven't done that in a while." Newt suggests, crossing his arms.

Everyone agrees and is stopping talking over each other.

"Alright, I'll go first. Minho, truth or dare?" He turns to Minho.

"Truth."

"What's your biggest fear?" Newt queries, narrowing his eyes.

He takes a second to think about it before answering, "Death."

Everyone stays silent, "That went dark quick." I gulp.

"Alright, shank. Truth or dare?" Gally inquires me, crossing his arms.

"Truth."

"Is is true that you were caught kissing the new Greenie in a random hut, where everyone can see you?" Gally spills, clearly holding that anger in.

They gasp and whistle, Alby looks at me in disbelief.

"We didn't kiss? What are you talking about?!" I look at him in disgust.

Everyone looks at Thomas in betrayal.

All the boys chanted that it was unfair and that he had broken the pact.

A cloud of anger controlled me as I opened my mouth, "Why do you people think it's ok to have a say in who I date and what I do about it. It's none of your damn business. And I'm not just some dumb pact that you boys can make up. I decide who I will date."

Everyone went silence, not even a loud breath.

"Now. Can we play this damn game properly." I convey.

Everyone agrees and continues playing the truth or dare game.

I know this is going to sound really ridiculous, but I absolutely love having control over these boys, so that they can get on their hands and knees for me.