9

"Hey guys, what can I do to really get on Gally's bad side?" I bite my lip, crawling onto a wooden bench next to Newt and Frypan talking.

"Why would you wanna do that?" Fry concedes, cleaning empty dishes, left by other Gladers at lunch. "Because I want to break him."

Newt chuckles, leaning into my ear, "Flirt with him, he's really uptight." I gulp, I really need my confidence to keep up with me for this task.

I fix my shirt, showing more cleavage than useful, to the point where two pieces of my bra were showing and pulling up my khaki denim shorts.

"Cute?" Inquiring them as I add more volume to my hair with my hands.

Newt holds up his thumbs for support. I walk away with a giggle to myself, practicing what I'm going to say.

"What did you tell her?" Frypan asks Newt, token aback of how I look.

"Told her to flirt with him. Isn't really gonna work, but I like them together, it's cute." Newt smiles into his words, sipping his drink.

Alby scoffs, leaning into Newts face, "You just want Thomas and are subtly trying to get Annabelle to leer away from him."

Newt almost spits out his drink and swallowing a big gulp in this throat.

I walk with my chin up, it was a really hot day and I was sweating profusely, to the point it was dripping from my chest, back and all areas.

"Hey, Gally. Is there any tasks you want me to finish?" I smirk at him.

His eyes avert to mine, ignoring my cry for attention and the efforts of my clothes, "No." He blankly spits.

Everyone around me is staring directly at my body, whilst Gally won't even bat an eye.

Fine. If he wants to be like this, then he can. I WILL break him.

"Why not?" I speak lowly, trotting behind him as he throws a log over his shoulder and carry's it towards the entrance of the Maze.

He doesn't take notice of me and continues on doing his building projects. I huff under my breath, standing directly in front of him, blocking him from moving, "You know you're an asshole."

He chuckles deeply, almost throwing me to the left, "Move."

I roll my eyes, walking my way back in front of him, "Give me attention and maybe I'll leave you be." I shrug, being inches away from his face.

His eyes meet mine after minutes of none. Gally's eyes were piercing, almost through my soul, it's like he could read my thoughts.

I could feel my face going hot and my heart pounding, he slowly moved his head towards my ear.

"Move or I'll send your scrawny ass through the Maze, running and crying for your mama." He grunted, pushing me aside one last time.

"Asswipe!" I yell as I walked away from the Maze doors, towards Newt and Fry.

"Newt, you're so dead!" I spit from a distance.

Newt chuckles loudly, getting out from his seat and sprinting into a different direction, i chase behind him, until I catch up with him.

As I yank onto his feet, he falls with a thump, "HEY! IM SORRY!" He pleads, holding my scrunched up fist.

"ANNABELLE!" Alby speaks with a grunt, pulling me off of him and away.
"What are you doing? Trying to get killed?"

I roll my eyes, sticking my tongue out at Newt and slowly walking away from everyone.
Alby turnt around, seeing Newt cackling, "Stop playing."