4

"Alright, good job, boys. Let's go bonfire!" Gally cheers, ignoring me on purpose.

I couldn't really care less, just as long I was still in my job, then nothing he does matters to me anymore.

As the night carry's on and the sky got darker and darker, I hear the loudest screech noise ever.

I almost jump out of my skin, "Hey. It's just the grievers." Newt assured me, passing me some of Gally's special recipe.

"Right.." I gulp, taking a sip of the drink.

"They wander the maze at night, almost guarding the stone walls as they change every night." He explains, looking at me, who's gagging at the same drink that I did last night.

"Oh! Why would you give this to me, again?!" I cry out, almost throwing him the drink back.

Newt laughs hysterically.

"I'm glad you find this funny!" I roll my eyes.

Quickly my eyes mark towards Gally, who's throwing boys in and out of the circle.

"Can you stop drooling over Gally and just listen to me for a second?" Newt expresses that clearly loudly, gaining everyone's attention.

"I wasn't drooling over Gally, ew." I gag, accidentally spilling some drink over his lap.

He gasps dramatically with his mouth wide open.

"Oops?" I hold my hand over my hand, shelling my laughter.

"You're so dead." He grunts, standing up and running after me.

Hastily, I reflex and run as fast as I could possible run, screaming in the process.

"Looks like you've got a secret admirer, Gally." Newt conveys loudly, whistling as I held up my middle finger at him.

My eyes gently close as I drift off to sleep, but I was soon awoken by a sudden loud chanting from afar.

It was pouring down with rain and the patter of droplets only got louder by the second.

My eyes adjust to the blur, seeing the boys fighting in the mud and rain. It was mostly Gally.

Loud clashes of metallic metal were made, it sent shivers through my body, I had recognized the noise from when I was inside of the box.

Everyone quickly rushes over in their muddy clothes, towering over the box, trying not to slip in.

Gally jumps down, staring at this scared brunette boy. It was Thomas. He holds out his calloused hand, "Welcome to the Glade."

The boy is yanked from the cage, terrified out of his mind. As he sinks into the mud, the boys surround him, intimidating him as he tries to crawl and escape away.

"Guys. Let him take it in!" I convey over the loud murmurs, they obey to my words, moving for him to crawl away hurriedly.

The brunette boy attempted to run, but immediately fell over his feet, landing in the sticky mud.

"Good going, shank." Gally whispers in my ears, pushing me forward towards him.

I slowly approach him, helping him up.

"Thanks." He gulps, still horrified.

"What is this place?" He mutters, still scared.

"It's the Glade." Alby interrupted, tapping the brunette boy on the shoulder.

The boy has beautiful brunette short hair. A muscular build. And a gorgeous face. His silky skin peeked from his clothes.