1. Vacation is almost over

Elizabeth pov:

Yesterday I was reading and playing games in my room until very late, I also had trouble falling asleep. It didn't really help that we had to get up early, I have to admit that i'm not that good at planning. So when my alarm went of on 8 o' clock I decided that I could sleep for another 5 minutes, Mattheo had some others plans for me though, like pulling the blanket off of me.  After he and Tom ran away I decided to dress myself up anyways because I wasn't really sleepy anymore, downstairs there were only a few pancakes left but I didn't really  mind because I wasn't hungry.

After the rest got dressed Lucius decided that we should apparate to diagon alley, where we went to madam mallekins to get robes. After we got the rest of our schoolstuff we went to get ice cream and just before we wanted to go back home a little boy and a big man came walking in (I think the big man was a half-giant). Theo (that is how I call Mattheo) and Tom were glaring at the boy, he didn't seem to notice, but the half-giant did. 

"See Harry, those are the riddle siblings you better stay away from them" the half-giant said, the boy from wich I now knew was called Harry looked at us in confusion his glance was returned with 2 frowns of my brothers. The half-giant took Harry's hand and walked away saying: "Promise me you'll stay away from them, they are your..." I missed the rest of what the half-giant had said because Lucius pulled me away and we apparated.

"Harry Potter" Draco spat, at which I looked at him in confusion, "the boy who lived" he continued, I rembered that Narcissa had told me a story about it once when she was putting me to bed. He apperently was the only one who had survived the killing curse, ultimately bouncing back and killing Voldemort. Our father. When we were five Narcissa had told us the truth, I mean it was a bit obvious that we weren't Draco his siblings, because we looked nothing like him, however it was still a big shock for me that Voldemort was my father,

___________________________________________________

Harry's pov:

"Promise you'll stay away from them, they are your enemies" Hagrid said, I didn't quite understand what he meaned with enemies, because the girl looked nice. "but why" I asked "because they are the Riddles Harry" Hagrid answerd "the children of you-know-who, that's who they are the foulest of evil" he added. Harry decided not to ask further about it because had kind of ruined Hagrid's mood.

After the ice cream Hagrid said: "anyways Harry tomorow the train to hogwarts departs, so I tought why don't I book us a room in the leaky cauldron for tonight" I nodded because it was closer to the station and because I was tired and a bit hungry. Hagrid booked me and himself a room in the leaky cauldron, I know it didn't look like much, but for me it was like a palace. After we had dinner and played a few games we went to bed, I had a big room with a queen-sized bed and 2 big window overlooking diagon alley as well as the normal world. I sat by the window as I watched the sunset, I couldn't get that girl out of my head though. She had walked with a boy of which I now knew as Draco and 2 other kids, Hagrid refused to talk about them further on though. After that I drifted of into an uneasy sleep with dreams about the girl, Voldemort and Hogwarts.

_________________________________________________