" Above The Clouds. " Day Five.

" above the clouds, day five. "

[ ur pov!! ]
.·:·.✧:˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚•.·:·.

Slowly, I wake up, feeling a slight cold breeze entering the tent. When I was about to get up, I saw Albedo, cuddling me. His braid was undone, though his hair wasn't to messy. All of his accessories were put to the side, along with his jacket. I really dont wanna wake him, but I really wanna stretch...

Slowly, I unwrap myself, still trying to not wake Albedo up just yet. Finally, I got up. When I turned around to face him again, the morning sunshine hit his face. His skin shimmered in the light, while his hair swayed back and forth.

Finally, I get out of the tent. I grab a hairbrush from my bag inside the tent, brushing my hair. My hair was a tangled, yes, but surprizingly.. not that tangled. I place the hairbrush inside my bag, whilst grabbing some ingredients for some Sunshine Sprat.

The portable cooking pot was still outside, clean. I'd begin to make some Sunshine Sprat. Albedo told me how to make it a few days after I got sick, so I still remember it well.. I think.

It's been a really long time since that day, when he rescued me when I was buried in the snow.. then I got sick because I wasn't really wearing anything that warm. He.. took care of me. Sucrose helped a lot too, I really own the both of them. Still, I can't believe that.. after that, both me and Albedo fell in love. I can't really believe that Albedo, a synthetic human can fall in love though..

My mind was lost in thought, but before I knew it, two dishes of Sunshine Sprat was finished. I placed one of the dishes beside Albedo, while I began eating mines. It wasn't like Albedo's, though it was still tasty.. needs a little more seasoning, though..

Continuing eating, I just., still think about he first time we met. I remember he invited me to go to lantern rite with Klee, and she ran away with.. Qiqi. Qiqi was pretty adorable, even if she was emotionless.. though she was a zombie..

I remember when Albedo invited me to lantern rite, along with Klee, he wanted me to hold his hand, since I appeared scared of the huge crowd. I agreed, and.. I think from that, he just liked holding my hand. Oh, I also remember another time, I went looking for Albedo, but I became to cold.

I ran to the source of warmth nearby, and Albedo was there, painting. He helped me warm up, before he continued. It was nice how he warmed me up, and tried to warm me up even more with his body. Though, he's really good at painting..

As I continued to think of the past, I heard something from, behind me. " .. Oh, Y/N, you're already awake. " Albedo yawned, stretching. I turned around, while I nearly finished my plate of Sunshine Sprat.

" Again, apologies for not making breakfast, I suppose I was just extremely tired once I finished my last experiment.. " He grabbed the warm plate of Sunshine Sprat, placing it in his lap.

" Hey.. why're you sorry? You always make breakfast, so I wanted to make some for you this time. Though, remind me to add more seasoning next time.. " I scratch my head. Albedo let out a small chuckle, slightly smiling. He quickly brought his hand to his mouth, trying his best to hide it.

I'd quickly get inside the tent. " Hey, Albedo, where are we gonna travel to, again..? " I bring out my map, dumbfounded. " Do you remember how we decided we would travel here for one of our days staying here, then explore the mountains the next? " He reminds me. My mouth made a sort of " o " shape, before setting my map beside me.