'' In Search of New Lands. ''

'' in search of new lands ''
.·:·.✧:˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

[ Your POV ]

It's been a day or two since my last encounter with Albedo and Klee, when he told me he loved me. But, today, I've finally decided to explore Liyue a little, though I really wanna ask Albedo if he wants to come, exploring new land alone can be pretty scary.

As I continue walking to the Knights of Favonius Headquarters, I walk in. This place is always so clean, probably because Noelle's always cleaning, man she needs a raise.. I continue upstairs, soon reaching Albedo's room.

I knock, desperately waiting for someone to answer. The door suddenly swings open, revealing Albedo. '' Ah, good morning Y/N. Do you need anything? '' Albedo asks, looking so perfect, despite it being so early in the morning.

'' Uh, you know how I said that in.. to scared to actually travel to places like Liyue, that sort? '' I ask, following up to my big question. Albedo slowly nods, allowing me to continue. '' I was wondering if.. you could come with me.. I know you're super busy doing research, and stuff like that, but I really want you to come with me, I'm- '' Albedo holds a finger to my lips, causing me to stop.

'' Of course, just.. let me get permission from Master Jean first, then we will talk. '' Albedo smiles, before heading downstairs to Jean's office. Jeez, who would've know it would've been this easy? I also head downstairs, to see Jean's office door open, with Albedo and her chatting.

I decide to walk in, just in case.

'' Y/N, how long are we gonna be there? '' Albedo asks. '' Maybe a week? I get homesick easily.. '' I scratch my head. Jean pauses for a moment. '' .. I guess I can let you go, only for one week though, alright? The both of you have to come back to Mondstadt after, alright? '' Jean asks us, both me and Albedo nod. '' Have fun then, I'll try my best to keep Klee out of trouble. '' Jean smiles, before sitting back in her chair.

As both me and Albedo walk out, He walks upstairs, while I follow. '' I'm going to pack some things needed for research, did you pick already, Y/N? '' He asks. I nod my head, as Albedo turns toward me. '' We might have to also visit my old research cave, I need to collect some of my equipment. Will that be alright? '' He turns back to his bag. '' Yeah, I don't mind. '' I mumble.

I sit on Albedo's bed, waiting patiently for him to finish. Albedo quickly finds some tents, quickly stuffing it in his bag. '' Why do we need tents? '' I ask. '' We might not find shelter in time. '' He replies. '' But, couldn't we go to Wangshu Inn? It's pretty closeby. '' I ask again. Albedo looks at me. '' Still, we cannot risk it, okay? '' He asks, his tone of voice growing soft.

About ten minutes later, Albedo finally stand up, putting his backpack on. '' Come on, lets go to my cave now. '' He gestures me to follow. As we exit the building, we meet Sucrose. " Uh, hello Mr. Albedo, and Y/N..! '' Sucrose turns her head around, fidgeting with her hands. '' Greetings, Sucrose. Y/N and I will be gone for awhile, so in the meantime, you may use my cave. '' Albedo waves his hands around.

'' But.. what if I mess it up? '' She asks. '' Then, once I come back, I'll clean it up, just.. don't make to much of a mess. '' Albedo and Sucrose bid goodbye, before we head to Dragonspine.

As we head out, we go under Mondstadt's city gate, and onto the.. long bridge. This time, Timme isn't there, strange, I thought he always stayed there..