'' In Search For The Answer '' PART 2!!

' in search for the answer - part two '

[ Y/N POV ]

As i get ready for the day, i hear a knock on my door.
'' Comin' ! '' I quickly run to the door, opening it.

'' Tighnari, Cyno and.. Albedo? What are you three all doing here? '' I question.

Albedo stares at me for a moment, before continuing.

[ Albedo POV ]

'' Well, as it happens, I need you to help us try find information for this. '' I show Y/N something, before tucking it away in my bag.
Y/N was currently wearing a tanktop and shorts, perfect sleep attirer.

'' Oh sure! I was about to visit Lisa, why don't we go there? '' Y/N rests a hand on their hip.

Tighnari and Cyno look at eachother.
'' You may want to change first, and fix your hair a bit. '' I wave my hands around.

Y/N jumps, they probably forgot they were still wearing that, poor them.

They quickly close the door.

'' Let's wait here momentarily. '' I turn to face both Cyno, and Tighnari.

a fly buzzes around us, Cyno quickly slaps it to the ground.

'' What do you call a fly with no wings? A walk. '' Cyno attempts at a joke, while Tighnari brings a hand to his forehead in dissapointment.

'' Right? Because It's called a fly, and '' fly '' is a word for flying, and if they didn't have wings, they couldn't fly, so- '' Cyno's mouth gets covered up by Tighnari's hand.

'' You've told us sixty - nine bad jokes while we were walking here, and that is to much. '' Tighnari said, sternly.

I sigh, when will this stop..?

Suddenly, i hear footsteps aproaching the door, the door swings open to reveal Y/N.

'' Come on, let's go! '' Y/N dashes out of her house, swiftly running inbetween Cyno and Tighnari.

They wave at us, trying to race us.

( shit that rhymes.. )

.·̩͙꒰ঌ✞໒꒱· ゚

[ Y/N POV ]

'' Lisa, might i ask if... Huh? '' We hear a familar voice in the libary.

Was that.. Sucrose?
The others pant, probably because i forced them to run with me, Cyno didn't look very tired though.

'' Sucrose? Collei? What are you doing here? '' Albedo begins to talk normally again.

'' I can only " Sucrose " that they were " Collei " - ing on someone. At " Lisa " , that's as far as '' Cyno. '' Cyno makes a joke about all our names, yes it was smart, but still..

It was horrible.

'' Please... Just stop it with this puns, I beg you. Are you trying to win worldwide fame for unfunny jokes? '' Tighnari butts in.