'' The Festival of Love. '' PART 1!!

" the festival of love. "
*.·:·.✧:˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

[ Y/N POV ]

Recently, i've become friends with an outrider, Amber. Shes really kind, and pretty too!
Right.. isn't today the Windblume festival? I heard Albedo mention it.

'' Y/N! '' A voice calls out from afar.
that sounds like..

I turn around, only to be jumpscared by Amber, standing right in front of me.
'' GAH-!? A- AMGE.. AMBER?? '' I ramble, struggling to form a single sentence.

'' Oh, sorry about that.. I was pretty nearby when i saw you standing here! '' Amber apoligizes.

I cross my arms. '' It's alright, just a little hello would've been great. ''

Amber brings a arm to her hip.

'' I think my other friend, Collei's gonna be here soon, wanna join me? '' Amber asks.

I nod, soon finding myself being tugged along with Amber.

'' I can't wait to see her! shes a little shy, and she doesn't like being touched. '' Amber looks at me as we continue to walk.

I smile in response, unsure of what i could've said.

'' Collei!! '' Amber calls out.

'' I know that voice! It's.. '' We both hear from afar.

Amber runs over to her, along with Sucrose, the Traveler, and her floating child..??

'' Collei! Whew.. '' Amber pauses for a moment, catching her breath.

'' You made good time, huh? You're way earlier then I expected! '' Amber brings both of her arms to her hips, while i stayed behind her.

'' Me and my friend, Y/N spotted your green hair off in the distance, good thing our eyes are sharp, mostly mines.. or I would've missed you! '' She explained.

'' Amber! Have you been doing well? Did you.. finish the Pita Pockets I gave you past time? '' Collei giggled.

'' You bet! They're getting yummier each time you make them. '' Amber answers.

I standed there, feeling a little awkward.
How was i gonna introduce myself to her?

'' Huh? Wait, remind Paimon... have you been to Mondstadt before? '' Paimon interrupts, turning to Collei.

Oh, so her name was Paimon, not floating child..
But like, hows she floating?
How..

Collei nods. '' A long time ago, I had help from a lot of people here in Mondstadt. '' She confirms.

'' So, ever since my Eleazer got better, I've been looking out for a opportunity to come back to Mondstadt and tell them all the news that I've been cured.. ''

Eleazer? I think i can remember Albedo telling me about it one time. Pretty good that she got cured, Eleazer seems so horrible!

'' Good for you! '' The traveler smiles back at Collei.

'' Thanks.. '' Collei nods.

'' Ah right! Two things. '' Amber interrupts.

'' This is Y/N, an adventurer like the Traveler! They're a friend of mines. '' Amber pauses.

I wave at everybody, all of them waving back at me.

'' Now, if its okay with everyone, why don't I take Collei for a walk around town? I'd like to show her some of the places she didnt get to see last time. ''