'' The Answer is Love. ''

'' the answer is love ''
*.·:·.✧:˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

[ Albedo POV ]

As I'm pacing back and forth in my room, I can't help but think of Y/N. Lately, a few days after encountering Y/N at windblume, their always on my mind nowadays, I'm unsure of why. I have tried experiments with them, and me, but I'm still unaware of the answer to this question. I could ask Aunt Alice, however, she might be busy right at the moment, though.. it wouldn't hurt to try.

Walking over to my closet, I swing it open, finding art supplies, extra outfits, and.. a gramophone that allows me to contact Alice whenever I please. I'd quickly turn it on, waiting for it to work.

'' Ah! Albedo! You need anything? '' Alice questions. I pause for a moment, trying to figure out how I could ask this. '' Aunt Alice, uhm.. '' I ask nervously. '' Hm? Why so nervous? Is this that hard to say? '' Alice asks, again.

'' Ah, well, I want to know what.. this feeling is. I will explain it.. '' I trail off. '' Whenever I'm by Y/N, my body starts and continues to heat up. My heartbeats faster, and I get a bit nervous, do you know anything of this? Am I sick? '' I wait for Alice to answer.

'' Oh Albedo, it's pretty obvious! '' Alice giggles. I act confused. '' That is called Love! It's when you feel strong emotions of affection, protection, warmth, and total respect for that person! '' She explains.

Love? Alice did just explain it, however, I'm still curious about " love. " You know.

'' Now, from what you said, you love Y/N! You have built a good relationship, then soon, you started to slowly fall for them! Or perhaps it was love at first sight? '' She tries to make sense.

'' Ah, uh.. '' I start getting nervous, now, just talking about this makes my heart beat quicker. Suddenly, I hear a knock at my door. '' One moment, Alice, someone's at my door. '' I go over to my door, swinging it open.

'' Hey Albedo, would you mind if you could babysit Klee for awhile? '' Jean scratches her head, eyebags under her eyes. '' Ah, yes of course. However, try getting some rest this time. '' I smile.

'' I'm not sure if I have the time, but still, thank you, agajn.. '' Her voice trails of, walking away, back to her office. '' Ah! My darling Klee! You there? '' Alice asks. '' Mom!? Yeah it's me!! '' Klee runs over to the gramophone. '' As we continue to chat, Alice's voice slowly dissipates. '' Come on, Klee, we can go take a walk outside, I don't have anything to do today. '' I smile. '' Then can we go Fishblasting again!? Klee's hungry!! '' Klee jumps up and down, eager for me to agree.

'' Why not? Let's.. just not tell Jean about this, alright? '' I mumble. '' Yay!! Come on Albedo!! '' Klee tugs me outside, running to the entrance of the city of Mondstadt. Windblume flowers continued to fall, of course, the Windblume festival was still on. It was really like playing all sorts of games with Klee, and Y/N.

As we reach the City gates, we are both greeted by Lawrence, and Swan. '' Ugh, I just want to chat to someone.. '' Lawrence mumbles. Many birds sit on the bridge, Klee happily shoos them away, ignoring Timme completely. I shoot him a '' I'm sorry, it's how it is. '' Kind of look, he pouted, before sitting down. When we finally reach the end of the extremely long bridge, we head to the huge tree nearby.

As we start walking, I hear Hilichurls behind us. '' Klee, Watch out! '' Klee turns behind her, seeing a swarm of Hilichurls, she giggles. Right, she can protect herself. Klee starts throwing bombs, setting them on fire. As I generate a flower elevator, I swiftly start slashing them with my sword. Klee steps onto the platform I created, then throws one large bomb, before ALL the Hilichurls fade away.