'' Sick days. ''

" sick days. "
*.·:·.✧:˚*✧˚*•̩̩͙✧•̩̩͙*˚✮

[ Albedo POV ]

I walk around Mondstadt, carrying all kinds of bags full of food and materials for research.

Maybe i should've bought less..
I'd try and equal the amount of bags carried on each hand.

I'd walk over to the Knights of Favonious Headquarters.
As I'd walk inside, I would knock on Jean's office door.

'' Come in. '' A woman's voice would reply.

'' Hello Albedo, do you need anything? ''
Jean would have papers everywhere on her desk.

'' I picked up some groceries that you needed.''
I would place them down on the floor.

''Ah, Thank you a lot, really! ''

'' No problem. ''

'' You should also stop drowning yourself in work all the time, take a break.''

'' I just might soon enough.. thank you, Albedo. ''

I would smile at Jean as I would exit the office, and out of the building.

I'd continue to walk until I crossed the bridge, Timmies birds would quickly fly by as I walked past.

As I would walk to the road back to Dragonspine, I'd look out beyond the landscape.

'' That seems like a good place to sketch, perhaps i should come here later. ''
I mumble to myself.

I should try to keep that in mind, perhaps I could write it down in my notepad..

·̩͙꒰ঌ✞໒꒱· ゚

The sun slowly starts to set.
As i finally enter Dragonspine, the beautiful, empty scenery overwhelmes me.
You gotta admit, if you ignore the sheer coldness in Dragonspine, It can seem pleasant.

As i continue walking, I start feeling a little chilly.
I put the bags of food and materials onto my right hand, heading towards the source of warmth up ahead.
Putting my hand close to it, I start warming up.

As it became night, I would finally reach my cave.

'' Welcome back, Mr Albedo! '' Sucrose smiles at me, shyly.

'' Ah, Hello Sucrose. ''
" Please, there is no need to address me so formally, Remember? We are the about the same age. "

'' Right, i forgot.. '' Sucrose hides her hands behind her back shyly.

'' That is alright. '' I mention

I would place the rest of the bags i still had with me down.

" I'll cook us some F/F now. ''

'' Sounds good to me! '' Sucrose replies.

I would grab some ingredients.

I would start to cook some F/F , leaving some extra ingredients on the side.