Chapter 14

Jeff thought too soon that it would be a good night's sleep. He is not used to sleeping with someone, as he told him earlier, so he wakes up several times worried about moving and disturbing Barcode. The younger one, on the other hand, is dead asleep. Lying on his stomach, relaxed, he seems to sleep soundly every time he checks.

Jeff can only really sleep when the sun is about to rise and he reaches the deep sleep state quickly. He doesn't know how many hours that lasts when he feels the first kiss on the back of his neck. With a drowsy smile, he just hums under his breath and moves his head to give more room to Barcode and his affection.

"Good morning." Barcode whispers in his ear.

A shiver runs through the older man's body and a short laugh escapes his lips. Jeff feels the kisses Barcode ministers on his neck intensify and, still disoriented from sleep, he gives in easily, enjoying the moment.

It doesn't take long for him to feel Barcode's hand move under his T-shirt. The grip on his waist sends waves of heat through his body, and Jeff bites his bottom lip to stifle a moan.

"Barcode..." He calls out after clearing his throat when his voice doesn't come out at first.

"Hm?"

Barcode answers quietly as he nibbles on his neck. The hand grabbing his waist now runs across his abdomen, and Jeff no longer has control over his reactions, especially when the younger's body collides with his and he feels Barcode's morning erection against his own hip.

Jeff's first involuntary reaction is to push himself against him, and Barcode pants heavily into his ear, his hand now moving up to his chest. He does so and then slides down slowly, dragging his nails across his torso to the waistband of his pants, where he plays almost hesitantly.

"Code, I think—" He's interrupted by a moan that escapes as Barcode reaches inside without warning and grips his cock eagerly.

"I don't want to wait any longer, P'Jeff." He announces with a gasp inside his ear.

In the next second Jeff is slipping out of his arms and rolling on top of him on the bed. The kiss they initiate is eager, and Barcode's hands on his hips urge Jeff to grind against him, with one leg on either side of his body.

Despite the enthusiasm, it's all slow. Jeff devotes himself to the kiss and unhurried hip movements, holding Barcode's face with one hand. He pulls away only when he feels the need to breathe and then he feels the younger's hands on his upper back.

When Jeff actually sits on his lap, he bites his own lip when he feels how hard the boy is. He moans and squeezes the younger's waist tightly, earning his best smile in return. Without taking his eyes away, Jeff gets rid of his own shirt and helps Barcode do the same when he prompts him to sit down.

Barcode moves hastily and rolls over Jeff. The moan he lets out on Jeff's lips makes him chuckle lightly. Now their bare skin is glued together and the feeling of Barcode's body heat on him is glorious.

Barcode is desperate for more contact and now that he is on top of Jeff, he thrusts his hips harder without Jeff anticipating, which makes him hit his head on the headboard. He ends up laughing mid-kiss.

"Sorry." The boy says, pulling away a little to look at him.

Jeff just nods and pulls him in for another hungry kiss. One hand holds Barcode by the neck with some intent, but not enough to make it hard to breath. He moans right before Jeff breaks the kiss so he can bite his lower lip then he whispers right there.

"You can be a little rough, just try not to be so clumsy."

Barcode only nods, panting. He thrusts his hips once more and Jeff can't help but throw his head back, trying to take a deep breath.