Chapter 6: Family Meeting, and Going to Azur Lane World

(3rd POV)

At night, Miki and Gorou had returned home with many products and food supplies. However, they were shocked when Issei told them that Olivia's parents came to visit her at their home, then Issei's parents decided to greet Olivia's parents in polite way.

Gorou: "Good evening, sir and ma'am. You must be Olivia's parents, right? My name is Gorou Hyoudou, and this is my wife Miki Hyoudou. It's a pleasure to meet you." He said as he and his wife bowed to Olivia's parents.

Azazel: "Yes, it is a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Gorou Hyoudou. My name is Azazel Grigory, and this lovely wife beside me is Lena Libre Grigory. We just came here to visit our daughter and we wish to meet her boyfriend or fiancé, which he seems quite interesting and good person." He said to them, then Richelieu plays her role as Olivia's mother Lena Libre.

Richelieu: "As my husband said earlier, we just want to visit our daughter here in Kuoh Town. As I can see, she seems quite happy to live with your son Issei, and they are very close to each other. I'm glad that they are very close to each other like lovers." She said to them with joy. Then Gorou and Miki felt praised by her comments on their son having relationship with Olivia as they said.

Miki: "Of course, Mrs. Lena Libre Grigory. Our son, Issei is a good and loving boy that we have, and he is the only child I have left, despite I got through multiple times of miscarriages. My husband prays to the Shinto Gods and the Christian God to bring us happiness and hope. As a result, we have a happy child like him today. We don't care if he is a pervert, but he is still our child nonetheless." She said to them, then Gorou smiles with tears of joy. Then Issei smiled in joy that his parents loved him so much, that's what he called it a happy family.

Richelieu: "(Gasp) Oh my God! I'm so sorry that you got miscarriage before. Although, your son Issei is still a lucky child to be born in this world. Also, I give him my blessing to be with my daughter Olivia, since they are very close to each other." She said to her, which Miki clearly understand it as she looked at Issei and Olivia, then looked at Asia.

Miki: "Issei and Olivia are so perfect like a lovebirds. But who is this girl, because she looks like Asia-chan?" She asked about Asia because Miki doesn't recognized her appearance, then Issei answered his mother's confusion.

Issei: "Mom, this girl is really Asia-chan. She just hid her real appearance from us, and she's actually beautiful like Olivia-chan. By the way, her real name is Elizabeth Christ." He said to them, making Azazel and Olivia look at him in surprise while Richelieu was confused about their reaction. Meanwhile, Miki and Gorou looked at Asia or Elizabeth with starry eyes.

Miki: "Ara~ dear Asia or should I say, Elizabeth-chan. Why didn't you tell us that you're beautiful with that silver/gray hair and pink eyes? It suits you better as a mature woman, but I also loved your blonde cinnamon hair and green eyes a lot." She asked her favorite adopted daughter, which Asia sweatdrop at her adopted mother.

Asia: "(Sweatdrop) Umm, I'm so sorry mom. I just wanted to avoid some people who causes me a big trouble, because of my rare hair and eye color. That is why I always wear my blonde hair wig and an eye contact lenses to avoid them or knowing my real identity." She said, then Miki became overjoyed that Asia called her mom, instead of her first name.

Miki: "Kyaa~~ You called me mom!!~~ Well then, how about we have a dinner together with Grigory family!! Shall we?~" She said, which Gorou laughs happily.

Gorou: "Hahaha!!! That's right!! But I want a rematch with Issei and Olivia on a beer-drinking contest!! How about you, Azazel? Do you want to join this beer-drinking contest?" He said to them, then Azazel gives him a mischievous smile as he said.