Chapter 3: Meeting Issei's Family & The Couple's First Night (🍋)

[Location: Hyoudou's residence]

(3rd POV)

After the love couple left the park, they went to Hyoudou's residence, where Issei's parents and Asia Argento lived. Once they arrived, they met Miki, who was Issei's mother. When Miki was about to enter the house, Issei called his mother, as he said.

Issei: "Hey mom!! I'm back!!" He said as Miki looked behind and saw the two people she wasn't familiar with. Unfortunately, she didn't know that her son had changed into a fine handsome man.

(Miki Hyoudou)

Miki: "Uhh? Who are you both? And why did you call me mom?" She said to them, then Issei facepalmed because he had forgotten that he had changed his appearance

Miki: "Uhh? Who are you both? And why did you call me mom?" She said to them, then Issei facepalmed because he had forgotten that he had changed his appearance. For Olivia, she just smiled nervously at the prospect of meeting Issei's mother, who would soon become her mother-in-law.

Issei: "Uhmm mom, it's me, your son, Issei. (Miki was shocked) Yeah, surprising right? I'm sorry mom, but I never told you where I was. Please forgive-" He said as he was hugged by his mother.

Miki: "(Crying) Issei!! My son!! Where have you been!? You don't know that me and your father were worried about you!?"

Issei: "(Hug his mother) I'm sorry mom. It's okay, I am here. But please unhug me for a while, I want to introduce someone to you. (Miki separate her hug from her son) Well mom, this beautiful girl besides me is-" He said but he was interrupted by Olivia who introduced herself infront of her mother in law.

Olivia: "Olivia. My full name is Olivia Libre Grigory. It is honor to meet you, future mother-in-law." She said as Miki went quiet before she look at her son and asked her.

Miki: "Uhmm Issei. Why did she call me future mother-in-law?? Please tell me why??" She asked her son, who Issei sighed himself as there was no point in hiding his secrets.

Issei: "Well mom. The thing is... (Holding Olivia's hand before they show the ring on their hands) me and Olivia are now engaged. (Smile) I hope you could support me, mom." He said then Miki was now shocked at this revelation before she fainted on the ground. This made Issei and Olivia panic as they said.

Olivia: "What the hell!! (Look at Issei) Issei!! Look what you've done!! Great, just great!! (Went to Miki and helped her stand up) Issei, why are you standing there?! Help me carry your mother inside the house!!" She said as Issei followed Olivia's orders and carried Miki inside the room.

Once they arrive in the living room, Issei and Olivia lay Miki down on the couch. Then another person came down from the upstairs, which is Gorou Hyoudou, Issei's father. When Gorou came down, he could see Miki lying on the couch with two people nervously waving their hands as a greeting.

(Gorou Hyoudou)