Chapter 2: Kuoh Town, Date & Engagement Rings

(3rd POV)

It's been 14 days since Issei was well trained by his trainer and lover, Olivia. Due to extreme lessons from Olivia, he can master every single movement and battle skill. He even completely mastered his strongest skill, Fission Wave. His Fission Wave can help him improve his fighting skills with full power. He also learned how to do lifesteal against his enemies. He even managed to release his strongest shockwave attack at a large mountain, completely destroying it. But he got scolded by his lover for using too much power in destroying the mountain. He only received double training for three days, and he has some powers that are unable to unlocked in the future.

Now, Issei and Olivia are resting on the top of the brown mountain. Issei was the first one to speak to Olivia, as he said.

Issei: "(Sigh in relief) What a nice day isn't it, Olivia? (He look at Olivia who smiled at him) By the way, have you ever been in the human world before??"

Olivia: "Yes, I am Issei. Although, it is not always the case as my grandfather always sends me on missions in the human world. For example, one time he ordered me to help Moses on freeing the Israelites from slavery at the hands of the tyrant Pharaoh. So I observed them from a distance while viewing around the whole place of Egypt."

Issei: "I clearly understand why you're always mentioned in the story that Ddraig told me about. But did you go to Bethlehem when Jesus was born?"

Olivia: "(Smiles) Yes, I do. It was my first time to see a cute newborn baby, but (Embarrassed) I realized that the newborn baby was my grandfather's son, who is supposed to be my new uncle." She said, remembering her embarrassing past.

Issei: "Pfft!! Hahahaha!!!" He laughed wholeheartedly. Then Olivia gets up as she blush herself as she said to Issei.

Olivia: "Ehh!? Issei!? Don't laugh in front of me!? I didn't even know that the cute baby was my new uncle!! (Prays to her uncle) Oh Jesus, please forgive this sinful angel for I made such fun of you. Amen." She said while she was praying to Jesus, which Issei and Ddraig, who had heard her prayers, had a blank look on their faces.

Issei: '😑 Why will Olivia pray to her uncle to ask forgiveness?? I was just joking at her yet she became serious on praying to Jesus.' He said through his mind as Ddraig also have the same expression as Issei before he speak to him.

Ddraig: "😑 It is your fault, partner. By the way, when will you take Olivia in your hometown??" He said to him, which Issei also think of taking Olivia to Kuoh and visit his family.

Issei: '😮 Oh now I get it!! Thank you Ddraig for the info, and also I will take her tomorrow morning. You're the best!!' He said in telepathy.

Ddraig: "Sure, no problem! And once you're in Kuoh Town with Olivia, promise me you'll protect her from harm."

Issei: 'Ehhh? Why? Did someone else wants to go after my lover?'

Ddraig: "Yes, I think so. But I have a feeling that someone wants her power for world domination or to kill her because she's a threat to their plans. We need to make sure she's safe from them and take out the enemies of your lover as soon as possible."

Issei: 'I see, thanks for the warning, Big brother Ddraig.'

Ddraig: "(Sniff) My little brother has grown up as a adult. Waaahh~ 😭😭" He said before he cries in joy. Then Issei ignored him as he look at Olivia and said to her.

Issei: "Well Olivia, if you've been in the human world, then let's go to Kuoh town and maybe visit my parents. And I'm sure they'll be happy to meet you."

Olivia: "Meaning, you just want me to introduce myself to your parents as your girlfriend? (Issei shyly nodded at her) Well, sure, I guess so. Besides, we're already lovers for now, and not to mention, (she shows him their marriage certificate) we're officially married couples unless... you need to buy a married ring for both of us." She said, causing Issei to faint himself and collapse on the ground.