Chapter 4: Dark Angel in Kuoh Academy and Warning to the Devils

(3rd POV)

After the good events between the Dark Angel and the Lightborn Red Dragon Emperor from last night. As the sun rises, the sunlight shines into their room. Furthermore, Issei woke up at 6:00 a.m. as he felt something heavy on his chest, but it was covered with a blanket. However, when he uncovered the blanket, it revealed that it was Olivia, who was naked and lying on top of Issei's chest.

Issei: "(Smiles) Thank you Olivia, you always stay by my side. I will never leave you; I have sworn to be your guardian red dragon emperor until the end of my life." He said, which made Olivia wake up, looking at Issei and smiling.

Olivia: "Happy Morning, love. Feeling happy that we spent each other last night??"

Issei: "Yes, I am. I love spending time together. By the way, I was thinking of enrolling you in my school. Wouldn't you like to come with me?"

Olivia:  "(Smile) Sure, my love. I've always wanted to go to school so I could learn some lessons and perhaps start a club that's related to the church."

Issei: "Oh, so you want to create a club related to the church? That sounds like a chapel club room. Maybe we can ask the Student Council President Sona Shitome or known as Sona Sitri for permission." He said, realizing that Olivia hates devils.

Olivia: "Ohh, another devil?? Say Issei, do you want me to kill her or not??" She said with scary look wanting to cut the devil into pieces by her Fallen Sword.

Issei: " (⊙_☉) What!? No!? She is a friend and class president!! She may be strict and cold person but she does have a good heart and she respect everyone else. Not all devils are evil, there are some devils who wanted peaceful life than anything related to their evil deeds!!" He said which Olivia sighs before she accepted Issei's statement.

Olivia: "Fine Issei. But remember this, if someone from the devils disrespect or threaten us, I will not hesitate to kill them on sight." She said which Issei look scared before he nodded at her.

Olivia: "(Realize someone else) But before that, do you have a sister or an adopted sister? Just in case, I happened to see your family picture with her. Where is she anyway?"

Issei: "Oh you mean Asia?? Well she is my adopted sister because she was a homeless girl. Before I adopted her, she was a former nun who got excommunicated by the church because she accidentally healed a devil. But it was her past, and I don't know it but I always remember that I saved her from rogue fallen angels and stray exorcists. She was supposed to be dead by my first ex-girlfriend due to the Sacred Gear Extraction ritual. However, I defeated her, and she was killed by Rias. I just wanted to say goodbye to Asia, but unexpectedly, Asia was revived as a devil by Rias Gremory using the bishop piece. Such terrible memories I have; I just don't want Asia to serve under Rias. But I must bring her back where she belongs. And according to my mom, she isn't here and she may usually come home late or stay in the ORC clubhouse. I'm sure she's safe."

Olivia: "Okay then, maybe I'll meet her soon. She's indeed worthy to be a follower of God, as I say." She said to him.

And then, Miki came and open the door without knocking it as she calls her son Issei and her daughter-in-law Olivia.

Miki: "Issei!! Olivia!! Please wake up!! It is time for you to go to...... school??" She said as she look at Issei and Olivia both naked on the bed which Miki decided to leave them for a privacy.

Miki: "Ohh? Sorry kids, I'll leave you for a while. Remember, both of you still have to attend the school today. And please don't make me a grandmother soon." She said before she shuts the door and went downstairs. And then Miki scream as she tells to her husband.