Chapter 1: Betrayal, Finding the Dark Angel and Rise of Lightborn Warrior

[Location: Kuoh Town]
(3rd POV)

In the Kuoh Town, there is a young man walking to the Kuoh Academy, and that man was no other than our protagonist, Issei Hyoudou. The current Red Dragon Emperor and the Beloved Pawn of Rias Gremory.

(Issei Hyoudou)

He is a happy student with a happy life

He is a happy student with a happy life. He has his family, his friends, and even his teammates. More importantly, he loves Rias Gremory, the heiress of the Gremory Clan.

But why does he love her? It's because Rias 'saved' him from certain death. Issei is grateful for her help, but also asks Rias to let him save the nun named Asia from the rogue fallen angel. However, even if Rias refuses, she still helps him by ordering her members to accompany Issei in saving the nun. Rias also saves the nun by reviving her as a devil using the bishop's evil pieces. Issei admires her even more and is grateful to her.

But although, Issei will always help Rias out of the marriage commitment despite his efforts to save her in any way. Even after his first defeat in the Rating Game, he came to the Underworld just to save her. He came to interfere the marriage as he claimed Rias as his. Which the Sirzechs Lucifer had come to support Issei Hyoudou which he decided that Issei would have a rematch with Riser Phenex. Even if Issei decided to fight against Riser, he cheated the match using the holy artifact just to save her Rias. Not only did he use holy artifacts, but also he unlocked the incomplete Balance Breaker - Scale Male.

After the fight, Issei was announced as a winner of the match. He spared Riser Phenex since Ravel Phenex begged him to spare her brother's life. Then he took Rias out of the hell using the Gryphon given to him by Sirzechs as a gateway to the human world. However, when they escaped, Issei and Rias kissed passionately, indicating that they had fallen in love. Their happy lives returned to normal, with fewer troubles.

Right now, once he entered the entrance gate of the school.

(Kuoh Academy)

Issei felt something strange as he stopped himself and look everywhere and before that, Issei asked his partner Ddraig as he said

Issei: "Ddraig, did you sense the strange energy nearby in this school??" He asked him which Ddraig wakes up without activating the Boosted Gear and he said to Issei.