Origin of the Dark Angel (Part 2)

[Location: Heaven - 15 years later]
(3rd POV)

It has been 15 years since the death of the Grand Saintess Lena Libre, wife of Azazel Grigory and mother of Olivia Grigory. Azazel always took care of his daughter and spoiled her with treats and gifts like a good father. He also had someone to help him take care of his child, whether it was Elohim, Michael, Gabriel, Baraqiel, Raphael, Uriel, or Penemue.

Though right now, Olivia has grown up to be the most beautiful female seraph with her dark golden wings that shine lighter than the sun in darkness. She looks like her mother but with angelic wings on her back.

(Olivia Grigory - Daughter of Azazel and Lena, the Seraph of Darkness and the Dark Angel)

Olivia has been trained to fight or defend herself by her mentor, Penemue, Michael, Uriel, Baraqiel, and Kokabiel, except for Lucifer himself

Olivia has been trained to fight or defend herself by her mentor, Penemue, Michael, Uriel, Baraqiel, and Kokabiel, except for Lucifer himself. But unknown to others, including Lucifer himself, she is the prodigy and the strongest angel that ever lived, despite being 2/3 angel and 1/3 human, which makes her somehow related to the great king Gilgamesh of the Babylonian pantheon, who is also 2/3 god and 1/3 human.

But this time, while Olivia is reading her mother's favorite book-which is the Bible-she admits it contains many information about heaven and earth, even the newly-discovered dark world called the Underworld. She treasures her mother's Bible for a long time, but then an "angel of the lowest rank" barges into her room to tell her.

Angel: "Olivia-sama!! We need your help!! Lucifer and the other 72 angels on his side have rebelled against us!! Your father and the other Archangels tried to hold them off, but Lucifer wants to face your grandfather in the throne room!!" He tells her, which Olivia sighs before gently putting her Bible on the table and thinking.

Olivia: 'It has been started. The rebellion in heaven was led by Lucifer. In order to save the heavens, he and his followers must banished from heaven and sent to the underworld as their punishment.' She thought as she stood up and grabbed her twin long swords before rushing to the throne room.

Once she arrived at the throne room, she could see that Lucifer, who had been transformed into something else, was calling himself "The Devil".

(Lucifer Morningstar - 1st former Archangel, The Satan or Devil King)