CELESTIAL / One Piece.

─── I'll Bring Their Heads
Back From The Grave.
✣ RKIIVES

‎ ‎

ZERO / Prologue

ZERO / Prologue.

IF IT WASN'T already evident in the letters that made up what humans called a 'name', Estrella Narváez was a Star.

She was born from the Sun, sprinkled like ashes upon her homeland to grow up into their symbol of a God. Her fingers grazed the human world and blessed it in gold.

Though the Sun was her loving creator, it was the Earth and the Sea that raised Estrella. Her feet were sunken into seawater and dirt, and her hands were far too small and stubby to ever reach the heavens which she was made to inherit.

Estrella fell in love with the Sea, and lost hope for her calling to the skies, giving up her title as a deity to live amongst the waves of sea foam.

But just as she grew to love the Sea, it did not love her back. The sea, once so gentle and loving — a mother in which Estrella slept beside as her gentle waves rocked her to sleep — became a cacophony of darkness just waiting to consume her whole.

Even then, she did not turn her back on the Sea, for she loved it more than she would ever love even herself, let alone anyone else.

And the Sea, as an act of final farewell, delivered Estrella five gifts of which would heal her wounded destiny, and elevate her soul back up to the heavens where it belonged.

Of course, they were not quiet gifts, nor were they very practical.

The only question remained was one still left without answer — would Estrella use these gifts for selfish gain as the Sea intended, or would she learn that gifts were much better kept close and admired?

Only time, a thing Estrella didn't know how much she could covet of, would reveal the answer.

‎‎

INTRODUCING . . .

‎