EPIPHANY

Watch you breathing out,Someting med school did not coverSomeone's daughter, someone's motherHolds your hand through plastic now"Doc, I think she's crashing out"

Someting med school did not cover
Someone's daughter, someone's mother
Holds your hand through plastic now
"Doc, I think she's crashing out"

Epiphany / Taylor Swift

Grey's Anatomy
Mark Sloan  𝘅  Fem!Oc
Seasons One ━ Nine

NEW YORK was typically described as the city that never slept. Vienna Clark learned soon after moving there that it should have been called the city that slept around. After graduating high school, Vienna left Seattle ━━ the only place she'd ever known, to go study at Columbia. It was there where she'd met three of the best surgeons in the country, who took her under their wing, inviting her into the family they'd created.

She'd gotten a boyfriend, was at the top of her class, and almost done with med school, and was living the dream. And then, of course, life decided to punch both her and the guy she thought of as an older brother in the gut.

Vienna's boyfriend had the grand idea to cheat on her with their best friend's wife. The distraught male was in disbelief, and quickly packed up his belongings, ready to flee. Originally he didn't plan on bringing Vienna, but when she begged him to let her come with him, he agreed ━━ and so the two left the hell that was New York City, moving to the opposite side of the country where it rained almost every day.

Vienna and Derek didn't mind a little bit of rain though, seeing as the two were out of their lives ━━ until they weren't.

— name change: 3/3/24, was born to die

— originally posted: 10/17/23
— scrapped & reposted 12/22/23

A/N:
i didn't like the original plot or title i originally had for my mark fic soo i've decided to change up everything !! i feel better abt this new plot that i've made :)

DISCLAIMERS !
— the rights to the grey's anatomy and it's characters goes to shonda rhimes.
— i own all of my original characters, their stories, and their dialogue.
— any comments promoting homophobic, racist, transphobic, or misogynistic views, or anything of the sort will be deleted and/or blocked

WARNINGS !
— this story will have extreme mentions / descriptions of triggering content such as: blood and gore, general mental health issues, mental illness, violence, and death. if you're easily affected by such content, please proceed carefully :)

THANK YOU FOR READING !