Please Read

Please Read
May 4, 2023

──────━━━⋆☽∙☾⋆━━━──────

Hello my lovelies!
Just a heads up that there has been some changes to the story.
I had stated that if I could make it work, I would try posting on both Ao3 and Wattpad.

At this time, I am willing to try.
Everything will be on Ao3 first, because it is easier to edit and publish there. Soon after, it will be published here on Wattpad. 

New changes include:

Story layout
Things are looking great on Ao3 and I'm really happy with how it is turning out.
(Y/N) writes in a journal throughout the story, and how I have it set up there really gives it that journal feel.
Here on Wattpad, it is not exactly how it looks on Ao3 where I now have it.
But it looks close enough. 

Journal entries
Speaking of journal entries, I have changed the way of how (Y/N)'s notes are going to look. They include dates now, timestamps.
I thought this was a nice touch so we could all keep track of the time that's gone by.
Along with that, I have created 'markers' that indicate a page or time transition in the story.
It's a simple line that spaces out the story:
──────────
Mostly for me to stay organized, but maybe it helps you guys too so the story is less confusing.

Greetings and goodbyes
On Ao3, there is an option to have notes at the beginning and end of each chapter.
I decided that depending on it's relevance, I will be adding that to the Wattpad version of the story.
Every chapter is going to have a stamp at the beginning and end:

──────────────
─━⋆☽∙☾⋆━─
──────────────

They will look something like these. Not exactly what is on Ao3, but Wattpad doesn't have the same features so I had to improvise.
Little greeting and goodbye notes will be the very first and very last thing to read if there are any at all.

Chapter titles
Every chapter now had a title.
With the title, is a brief sentence or so.
Not a summary, more like a snippet of what's to come.
A taste.

Mild chapter edits
Chapter 1-7 have gotten (or are in the process of getting-) some mild edits done.
No, you do not have to reread them unless you absolutely want to.
These are mostly grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors that I have missed.
The most significant changes I have made so far is the Spotted Cat now also has a speakeasy.
I did this because I am trying to be accurate with the time period and as you may know, alcohol was kinda... illegal to sell.
Hence, speakeasies.
Aside from those changes, nothing too drastic.

Scheduled updates
To Love A Killer  will be updated on Saturdays.
My goal was to make it every Saturday, but as of right now, it's on Saturday when I can.
Weekly, Bi weekly, monthly. One chapter, two chapters...
 Work and Life have been very busy and I've been so tired that I haven't had energy or time to publish anything. I am making edits here and there, but that's as far as it's gone.
I plan to publish at least once a month, but as I said, my goal is weekly and I hope to get there soon!
Lucky for you all, sometimes I feel generous and might post two chapters at once if I have them available.
And don't worry, there are no new chapters out yet. You guys, aren't missing out on anything.