To Love A Killer - "Glossary"

In order to provide for her two younger brothers, (Y/N) does what she must to put food on the table. Even if it means working for a slimy mobster. Afraid of the consequences she would face if she chose to leave for a better life, she meets a charming stranger who seems to have a rather interesting hobby.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

─────────━━━━━━━⋆☽∙☾⋆━━━━━━━─────────

Mature Content:

I'd like to take this time to warn you as readers that this story contains mature content. I have it in the description. I will make an announcement about it. I've put it in this glossary and every chapter that has strong mentions will be marked with a warning.

The content in this story could be triggering for some readers.

Be aware that this story contains references and themes of drug use, drug abuse, cursing, sex, sexual themes, sexual abuse, physical abuse, child abuse, blood, gore, violence, possible self harm, mentions of suicide, other distressing topics such as torture and murder, and of course fluff.

If any of these cause any triggers, this might not be the story for you. Chapters that have strong themes and references to any of the above will be marked with a warning:

╾∘⚠️∘╼

Read at your own discretion.

Characters List

(Y/N) Blackwood: The reader! Working as a prostitute for the mob boss, Joseph Caputo. Dreams of becoming a writer. Perceptive, observant, nurturing, fiery.
Alastor Crowley: Everyone's favorite Serial Killer/Radio Host. Charismatic, charming, narcissistic, confident, enigmatic. A killer with morals... mostly.
Zandor: A petro (evil) Lwa often times 'attached' to Alastor. Tends to have cannibalistic, possesive, evil, violent, and passionate nature.
Cain Blackwood: The middle child of the Blackwood siblings. Intelligent, adaptable, charismatic.
Abel Blackwood: The youngest of the Blackwood siblings. Aspiring, ambitious, effervescent.

Thomas and Marie Blackwood: Mother and Father to (Y/N), Cain, and Abel Blackwood. Murdered late January of 1924 in their home. Loving, devoted, nurturing, encouraging.

Joseph Caputo: A mob boss, (Y/N)'s boss. Aggressive, manipulative, destructive.
Daniel "Danny" Moretti: A mobster, "Underboss" Joseph's second in command. Abrasive, amoral, cruel.
Miriam "Mimzy" Miller: An entertainer at the Spotted Cat. Moved from New York to New Orleans, LA. A friend of Alastor's who wishes to be more. Unstable, obsessive, frivolous.
Nicolas, Nick "Husk" Addams: Bar tends at the Spotted Cat. Moved from Las Vegas to New Orleans, LA. Alastor's good friend. Artful, cunning, sarcastic.
Alice Cromwell: One of Joseph's girls, a friend of (Y/N)'s. Ditzy, kind-hearted, curious, benevolent.
Henry Germaine: A colleague at the radio station, works closely with Alastor. Organized, reliable, tolerant.
Esther Volkov: One of Joseph's girls, sees herself as (Y/N)'s rival. Provocative, vindictive, resentful, perverse.
Maurice Collins: A colleague at the radio station. Droll, ordinary, casual.
Jackson Morgan: A colleague at the radio station, hosts mostly entertainment segments such as sports or game shows. Rowdy, subjective, outspoken.
Charles Barkley: The owner of the CB Radio Station, Alastor's boss. Strong sense of entitlement, arrogant, envious.
Jennifer Foster: one of Joseph's girls. Scornful, reactive, petty.
Natasha Petrov: one of Joseph's girls. Zany, sordid, pugnacious.
Gerald Rogers: Chief of Police. Aloof, easily swayed, venal.
George Ferguson: Mayor of the city of New Orleans. Corrupt, pretentious, greedy.
Sullivan Williams: a reporter for the New Orleans Paper who is always searching for their next big story. Clever, determined, innovative.
Jacob Rosenberg: Factory worker, Alice's fiancé. Hard-working, devoted, compassionate.