twenty seven : : note with a heart scribbled on it

Waking up to the sunrise I walk up to the window. My breathing heavy I nervously watch the sun rising, as a guilty look develops on my face. I feel bad that I can't warn any of the contestants, I feel bad I'm taking part in any of this. Stacey soon gets up and notices me watching the sun. "They'll be fine," She says approaching me. A voice echoes in your head. 'No they won't'

Masking a hopeful smile I look up at her, "Yeah, I'm sure you're right." The pair of us get up and get ready together. We only had the first class today so the professors could prepare for the maze. We had D.A.D.A. first luckily, so I'd be able to check in with Mattheo. I volunteered to be there when the Dark lord made his 'oh-so-grand' return. I mainly didn't want my brother to get hurt, though the probability of that was incredibly low.

Walking into the great hall for breakfast Stacey and I were welcomed with silence. I got a couple glares but nothing I wasn't expecting, and thankfully no crowds or newspapers. Sitting down I noticed Fred and George in a different spot, and Thena didn't seem to be up yet. I was very lucky to have Trix. We spent the morning talking about how senior year was coming up. The idea was kind of nerve-racking. 

After awhile I head to D.A.D.A., waiting for the class to begin. Stacey took off to talk to George so I was alone in the room. That was until the door creaked open. I kept my head down, scribbling in my text book. "Good morning Love," Says a voice. A smile grows on my face, though I keep my head down. "Oh yes yes, Good morning to you too," He says in a high pitched voice pretending to be me. I chuckle a little, "I don't sound like that!" "Oh so she can speak." I roll my eyes, though still refusing to look at him.

"Y/n..." Riddle whined "Mattheo...?" "Turn around," He orders. I sigh turning round to face him. I'm suddenly met with his face and a kiss on the lips. As he pulls away I'm sat there flustered, a little taken back, and probably bright red. I'm quickly brought back to planet earth, with an idea. "Hold on.... are you sitting on the bench?" I ask. "So what if I am?" He questions sitting up straight, cross legged. I smirk turning round and kicking the the table, causing him to stumble forward again. I catch him, now holding him up using his collar, this time kissing him more passionately.

He moves closer, cupping my cheek, and only pulling away for breaths. I move closer, leaning against his chest, before being turned. His hand now on my shoulder, pinning me to the desk. We're interrupted by the door and an embarrassed look. Riddle sighs, glaring angrily at Trix as she nervously sits down beside me. She keeps her head down, bright red and unable to look at Mattheo or I. I chuckle a little at this, rolling my eyes at Riddles reaction as I do so. I peck him on the cheek and sit back down in my spot.

During class I can still feel his glare as an angry tension grows. Stacey was uncomfortable as it was. I turn around and he looks to me, his eyes saddening a little. I give him a look, basically telling him 'move on' . Mattheo rolls his eyes brushing it off, and looks down at his book. I smile a little at his maturity and pass him a note with a heart scribbled on it. Quietly I watch a small smile form on his face, and another small smile forms on mine. I watch as he tucks the note in his pocket.

The class felt as if it were going on for hours, though being dismissed early. Stacey and I walk out together as she finally got over 'the incident', but was quickly dragged away by Mattheo as he wrapped is arm around me. Being pulled away, Trix gave me a quick wave, and I gave one in return. "I missed you," He says kissing me on the head. "We've been together officially  for around a day, and we were just in the same class together," I remind him. "I missed you," He repeated.

I roll my eyes, leaning into him slightly as we walk. "Do you remember the plan?" I ask. "The trophy's a horcrux, make sure Harry grabs it because blood of the enemy is the final ingredient." I begin to breathe heavier. Scared for my brother, and scared for the future of myself and rest of the wizarding-world. Riddle, of course, notices.

 He stops walking and turns to me. "Everything'll be fine though, we'll kill him again. And this time he won't have a revive card," He says in effort to comfort me. I take a deep breathe and nod, before turning my head away from him. "The only reason I'm helping this time 'round is because of Lestrange," I mumble to myself. "C'mon lets go the challenge will be starting soon," He reminds me. "Right-"

AUTHORS NOTE

Longer chapter this time...  that's all I've got to say.

WAIT NO I STARTED ON THE NEXT CHAPTER ALREADY.. so it might finish earlier than expected??? maybe.

Chapter inspo: still don't know why I add this-

Next chapter: or this tbh