five : : the kid

"Shouldn't we get to pick who we're partnered up with?" I spoke up, clearly not wanting to be stuck with Riddle. Harry soon chimed in, "I feel we should." "What's so bad about being paired with your idol?" Riddle questioned. It was odd, I could hear a sense of offence in his voice. I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore it before Hagrid finally responded, "Well if it's that big a deal why don't Harry go with..." Hagrid squinted his eyes trying to remember Riddles name. "If you're suggesting I go with the murderer I'll take my chances with Malfoy," Harry scoffed.

I was this close to finding out Riddles first name... Thanks alot Harry.

I sighed moving on, "lets just get this over and done with." Walking away from the bunch I made my way through the forest. Riddle followed close behind. The forest didn't seem as scary as the stories made it out to be, and neither was Riddle I guess. My opinions on the forest soon changed though. I heard a shriek coming from our right. I started to breath more heavily but approached anyway.

"Hey!" Riddle yelled, "Wait up dipshit!" He appeared behind me and I quickly covered his mouth before he could continue yelling. We watched as a man in a cloak struck down a unicorn. I jumped a bit and found myself in Riddles arms. "Comfortable Princess?" He asked chuckling at me. Quickly I sat back up, but I felt a sharp sting on my arm. I tried to mask the pain but it continued to get worse. "We should go," I stated. He nodded and we snuck off back to Hogwarts.

The second we arrived at the entrance we looked at each other not knowing what to say, I ended up giving him an awkward smile and walking off. Riddle did the same. I wasn't sure of what the time was but the halls were pretty much empty so I decided to go straight to the common room. Once again it was pretty quiet and almost empty in here. I sat quietly in front of the fire inspecting my arm to make sure it wasn't an injury, unfortunately it was just as I'd expected, though everything's going to be fine, right?

Drifting off to sleep I awoke early in the morning and still sat by the fire. Hermione was up too but she was reading some book about this Nicholas Flannel guy, or whatever his name is. I walked up to her to check if I got his name right but as per usual I was wrong, she made sure to inform me this was light reading and it's 'Flamellll' not 'Flannellllll'. After dealing with whatever that was I sped out of the common room. I did not plan on spending this year being lectured by pathetic 11 year olds.

This morning I passed Riddle again, how am I the one whose everywhere, this bitch is around at every turn.

I didn't like seeing him since he pisses me off, but I have to say this time was impressive. He and his mindless minions had one of the prefects pinned against the wall with a bloody nose. As I gazed at the unusual sight I spotted that Bonnie kid next to the prefect. Suddenly I was concerned, last time she was really shook. Poor thing.

Quietly and subtly I walked past the bunch grabbing a hold of Zsas hand on the way past. I could feel one of them staring and nudged Bonnie, "walk faster." We sped up as the others watched in defeat. 

'What's so important about this kid anyway?' I thought to myself.

The twins mustn't of been up since they weren't at our spot so still holding onto her hand I took her over to Cedric. "Do you think you could keep an eye on her real quick?" I asked. Cedric looked at me confused. "Thanks," I said before he could respond. I sped back down the hallway to talk to the transfers. Once they saw me all they're faces turned from they're cocky-fuck boy smirks to a death glare. All of them. "Where's the kid?" Nott asked. I could feel myself getting angrier "No." I paused. "You don't get to ask questions like that until you answer mine," I said making eye contact with each of them. "Go on then..." Enzo piped in. "What's you're fucking problem!?" I could see a fist forming in Theos hand. "Our problem, has nothing to do with you so piss. off." Riddle stated loud and clear. "No." I repeated. "That's not a good enough answer."

Theo finally blew up at me and tried to punch me but Cedric caught his fist. "Where the fuck did you come from-" I asked giving him side eye. Bonnie appeared from behind him making eye contact with me. I looked back to Cedric and responded, "You left me with a child while I was talking to the Head boy about what it means to be a prefect, and you didn't expect me to question what was happening?" I turned to him losing focus on why I was there, "I said 'keep an eye on her' not 'bring her back to the dilemma at hand'." "I think the biggest dilemma was you about to get punched in the face," he spat back. Slowly turning back to the transfers I quickly replied, "Oh yeah, forgot about that part." "Loopy bitch," He mumbled, I let out a small laugh before looking at the boy's faces. Each of their faces were screaming 'What the fuck!?' but I tried to ignore it.

"I think we're gonna go now," I stated as if nothing had happened. I turned around shoving the girl forward so I could follow behind her. Cedric stayed behind for a bit before catching up. "Who's the kid?" The twins asked in unison looking at Bonnie.

AUTHORS NOTE

AHAHAHHAHA TWO CHAPTERS IN A ROW... I'm proud....... but don't get you're hopes up I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep the streak.

Chapter inspo: WTF by Hugel

 Next chapter: Within the next week hopefully