seven : : that moment

With the return of the glorified assholes came the shattered peace treaty between Riddle and I. I tried to avoid them and hid in the kitchens for a bit with Trix. She'd had a massive tray of cookies so we sat there eating them, until we heard a brisk knock on the door. "Who is it!?" Stacey questioned. "Aren't you sane or have you simply lost trust?" A voice asked. Our faces lit up and we rushed to the door, "Thena!"

We quickly pulled her into the room and began tearing up. "Where've you been!?" I asked. "Home," She said calmly taking a cookie. "I-" Stacey and I looked at each other. Neither of us asked any further questions.

The three of us strut down the halls together before knocking into Lorenzo, "Gosh, the fan girls multiplied." He stated. I rolled my eyes and flipped him off before continuing. "Who's that?" Lovegood asked. "We'll fill you in later, lets just go find the boys."

"Thena!?" The twins jaws dropped. They both cheered and gave her a tight hug, almost refusing to let go. Cedric didn't get the chance to see her till later on seeing as he was busy, as per usual.

After our little reunion we all split up to our classes. Thena was in most of my classes which was great as we got to catch up, and though I was happy I couldn't help but notice Riddle was acting... off. I tried to ignore it but ended up following him over to fluffy after school. Him, Bonny, Nott and Quirrell were all there putting  it to sleep, they started to enter a cellar and I could feel my arm sting. I was about to follow them in before realizing Riddle had spotted me, so I ran.

Dashing down the halls I tripped and landed at Lovegoods feet. "You alright?" She asked helping me up. I nodded holding my arm. "Stake out didn't go as planned?" My eyes widened, "How do you always know?" She smiled and simply walked off. I stood there for a moment before being pinned against a wall. "Fuck-" I said shocked.

Riddle had a hold of my shoulder keeping me against the wall, and his wand at my neck, "You saw nothing today, understood?" My breathing was heavy and I was nervous so quickly nodded. He let go and I watched with resent in my eyes as he stormed down the halls.

I already didn't like him but silencing me made everything twice as bad, and to this day I still look back on that moment.

AUTHORS NOTE

Okokok right so now we're entering present tense (well in the next chapter) and I'm super excited...... also yes. These entire past 7 chapters were all a type of background story... I guess.... Origin story? IDK WHAT TO CALL IT BUT YES.

NEXT CHAPTER: Maybe today idk im in a good mood

CHAPTER INSPO: BOREDOM.