eight : : skater

Entering the great hall I feel myself growing more and more excited. I rush over to Fred, George and Stacey and take my beloved seat at the back of the hall. We watch with  joy as we welcome the new years to Hogwarts, and sigh in relief as no more transfers join, though that excludes the fact this year we'd be hosting the goblet of fire.

I don't understand the excitement around it, it was simply a bunch of silly tasks we do with other schools. Both Fred and George were hoping to do it but after Sirius got out they restricted it to seniors only, I think Cedric's planning on joining though. Everybody started complaining about how unfair it is but Dumbledore silenced us, as the other schools entered the hall.

As the welcoming ceremony concluded I notice Bonnie scurrying off somewhere. Three years and still none of us understand her relation with the Slytherin Fuck boys. I try to ignore it and go for a walk around the school. While I'm walking I accidentally knock into someone and as I'm about to apologise I look up and it's Riddle. "Son of a bit-" He freezes as he realizes it's me. I roll my eyes and start walking, but he grabs my wrist before I can continue. "Don't you have something to say?" He asks raising an eyebrow. "Nothing I'd like to say to you," I reply. Before I can pull my hand away a flash comes from my left. We both look to the lady and floating quill. "What a story, not the gossip I was after here, but nothing that'd disappoint," She stated. We look at each other nervously as she starts walking away. Quickly I pull my hand away and storm off.

Retreating to my dorm I scream into a pillow before exhausting. Stacey walks in and sits by me, "You okay?" "No," I fire back. She strokes my hair and begin explaining what just happened. "Don't tell me..." she began. "Tell you what?" I ask. "Rita Skeeter's in Hogwarts!?" She exclaims anxiously. "Rita skater?" "No Skeeter," She corrects. "That's what I said." Trix rolled her eyes before explaining who she is. "FfFuUuUucKCKkckKKkK~" I whine into a pillow. 

Since the sun dawned and Stacey's sleeping I quietly I escape the room and sit on the roof before reaching for the Portkey. I get the feeling I'm going to be escaping alot this year.

Returning the next day I gasp at the sight of the papers. "Y/n!" Voices called banging on the door. "Stace wake up!" I say, shaking her. "Bitch what-" She says half asleep. I hit her with the papers and leave it next to her to read as I pace across the room.  She read some of it out to me, "Riddle finds himself rejected by young Gryffindor girl leading up to the goblet of fire. What's he done to deserve this? Does the underaged son of the dark lord plan on entering? Or maybe she found out something she didn't want to know." Banging on the door continued so I banged on the door back. "Well atleast you weren't named?" She says in effort to make me feel better. I look her in eyes, "My face is on the front cover of the Daily prophet."

Stacey sighs and I storm over to the window climbing out. "Where the hell are you going!? Y/n that's not safe," Trix calls out. I hide on the turret roof managing to stay there for most of the day, though one of the Quidditch players had spot me. Quietly I slide down and scurry over to the Astronomy tower. Hood up I wander down the halls before being pulled into an empty class. "Listen, I still don't know who you are but you need to fix this," Riddle demanded. I look at him, then the door, then the paper. Taking the paper from his hand I walk out the class and burn it, stopping the flame so there's nothing but the photo. Quickly I stash the photo in my pocket and remove my hood as I come across Harry.

I tap his shoulder and her turns to me with a disapproving look. "Where's the cloak?" I ask. "Why in Merlins fortune would I tell you?" I spat back. "Fine if you're not willing to help I'll find it myself," I say storming off again. "Ow," Harry said in the distance as Hermione stood up for me. Maybe she's not that bad.

I put my hood back up but not soon enough. Riddle appeared in the distance, though inching closer. "Why'd you take off-" His voice faded as I gave him a death glare. "Hurry up," I ordered putting his hood up for him. Dragging him back over to the Astronomy tower we hopped onto the roof. "Why are we.... here..... exactly?" Riddle questioned. Ignoring him we continued over to a window. Harrys window.

AUTHORS NOTE

.... It's kinda of...... shit....... but.... we're getting there... i guess.

CHAPTER INSPO: none........

NEXT CHAPTER: Idk :(