53

He really wants to go to the island?

Didn't Yan Yan want to go?

Ji Juechuan's expression changed again and again, but he couldn't deny it.

I have to admit that what he just asked was indeed a bit too much, as if he couldn't wait for the island tour.

Ji Juechuan paused for a long time before asking back in a blunt tone: "You don't want to go?"

If Yan Yan didn't want to go, why would he care so much about this event, and didn't even forget to talk about cooperation with him in the class reunion.

Yan Yan didn't expect him to throw the question back, and blinked a few times.

He worked so hard in this event, he just wanted to get the prize for the first place, and he didn't care much about the island tour.

However, the weather has been so hot recently, it would be nice if I could go to an island to escape the heat, maybe I could edit an island travel vlog.

Thinking of this, Yan Yan nodded, and answered Ji Juechuan's question: "I want to go."

Ji Juechuan's tense expression relaxed a little.

He knew that Yan Yan definitely wanted to go to the island to play.

Yan Yan didn't notice Ji Juechuan's relaxed expression, he was staring at the picture of the island on the activity page.

He has not been to the island for a long time. In previous summers, his parents often took him to the island for vacation. He also learned a little diving, but due to physical reasons, he stopped learning halfway.

After crossing over, he could feel that this body was much healthier than his previous body. If I can go to the island this time, maybe I can try diving again.

Thinking about it this way, Yan Yan was looking forward to the island tour.

He clicked on the island tour promotional video on the event page, watched it for a while, then shook Ji Juechuan's hand, his eyes sparkled, "Honey, can you surf?"

"meeting."

Ji Juechuan had many hobbies when he was studying, and surfing was one of them.

When Yan Yan heard him say yes, his eyes immediately brightened. He has always wanted to learn to surf, but because he was afraid of falling, he dared not try, so he thought that anyone who could surf was very good.

He didn't hide the envy in his heart, he grabbed Ji Juechuan's hand closer, raised his long eyelashes, "How did you learn it? Did you fall when you were learning? Does it hurt?"

Being looked at by Yan Yan with adoring eyes, Ji Juechuan's vanity immediately inflated, and he suppressed the curvature of the corners of his mouth.

He coughed lightly, and replied calmly: "Self-taught."

As for wrestling, it must be inevitable when you first learn it, but Ji Juechuan hesitated for a moment, avoiding Yan Yan's gaze, "I haven't fallen much, it doesn't hurt."

Sure enough, after he finished saying this sentence, Yan Yan looked at him with even more admiration.

Ji Juechuan was calm on the surface, but what he wanted in his heart was to find some time to practice surfing again, so as not to make trouble in front of Yan Yan.

He could almost imagine Yan Yan staring at him while surfing.

The corners of his lips curled up, feeling a little happier.

When Yan Yan heard Ji Juechuan say that the fall didn't hurt, he started eager to learn to surf again.

It's just that when I think of being seen with a white board figure while surfing, I curl my lips quietly, feeling a little ashamed.