61

Ji Juechuan was silent for a while, and when he spoke again, his voice was a little hoarse: "I'll watch with you."

He put his hands on the shore, got on the shore, and looked back at Yan Yan, who had half of his head sticking out of the water: "I'll go and change first."

Although he thought his reaction was strange, Yan Yan nodded and didn't bother with him about what happened just now: "You go."

It was not time for sunset yet, Yan Yan swam a few laps in the pool, and then lay on the edge of the pool to look at the scenery in the distance. After waiting for a long time, Ji Juechuan did not arrive.

After he swam a few more laps, Ji Juechuan finally changed into his swimming trunks and came out.

"Husband, why are you so slow." Yan Yanyou went over to look up at him, with water droplets still on his long eyelashes.

Ji Juechuan looked away and did not directly answer his question: "Are you bored?"

"It's okay." Yan Yan patted the water surface, staring at Ji Juechuan with clear eyes, almost writing boredom on his face.

When Ji Juechuan got out of the pool and swam in front of him, he was still slapping the water unconsciously, so as soon as Ji Juechuan approached, the water splashed his face.

Yan Yan was stunned for a moment, a little embarrassed, and silently hid his hands under the water.

Ji Juechuan wiped the water off his face and brushed up his slightly damp hair, not paying attention.

He remembered what happened when Yan Yan fell into the water just now, and his face was still a little uncomfortable: "Did you hurt just now?"

Yan Yan shook his head: "No."

Ji Juechuan's complexion improved a bit, but his brows were still furrowed, and his thin lips were pursed: "I didn't mean to."

Not intentional?

Yan Yan clearly saw Ji Juechuan take a small step back just now, otherwise he wouldn't be in vain.

But when he saw Ji Juechuan seemed guilty, he still didn't ask, but just nodded.

The doorbell in the room rang suddenly, and Yan Yan turned his head to take a look. Ji Juechuan had already landed on the shore, with a bath towel around his waist.

"I'll go."

Ji Juechuan came back shortly after leaving, with a tray in his hand, and bent down to put it into the swimming pool.

He looked around, but did not see Yan Yan.

However, as soon as he entered the water, he saw a shadow swimming towards him quickly under the water, Yan Yan emerged from in front of him, his moist eyes slightly bent towards him.

After noticing the tray next to him, his fan-like eyelashes blinked.

Ji Juechuan's Adam's apple twitched and asked him, "Do you eat fruit?"

Yan Yan nodded, and called him as a matter of course: "Honey, I want to eat dragon fruit."

Ji Juechuan's hands were faster than his brain, and he immediately forked a piece of dragon fruit for him, and then fed it into his mouth himself.

After finishing this series of actions, he felt that something was wrong with him.

Seems overly aggressive.

He was never the kind of person who would serve others, let alone obey others' orders, but the casual sentence he said just now made him more active than anyone else.