77

come up?

Yan Yan opened his eyes wide, suspecting that he had heard wrong.

They are in the car now, and the car is still parked in a strange street, and they don't know when someone will appear.

Although I don't know what Ji Juechuan wants to do, it's not too late to do it when I get home.

Ji Juechuan looked at his mouth slightly open with amused expression, and squeezed his face threateningly: "Don't want to?"

Yan Yan shook his head.

He looked out the window to make sure that no one was passing by outside, then he carefully got up from his seat and moved towards the driver's seat.

As soon as he lifted his legs, Ji Juechuan hugged him, separated his legs, and let him sit on him.

Yan Yan was caught off guard and sat down, and immediately turned his head nervously to look out the window, reminding him in a low voice, "The window hasn't been closed yet."

As soon as the voice fell, the window was closed.

Then, a scorching kiss fell on the side of his neck, with a lingering meaning.

Yan Yan limply leaned against Ji Juechuan, his face was flushed, and his eyes were watery.

Although the clothes on his body were still neat, his expression made people feel warm and heartbeat at a glance.

Ji Juechuan crumpled up the wiped tissue and threw it away, kissed his eyes, and said with a smile in his voice, "Do you want to go down?"

Yan Yan's eyelashes trembled slightly, he straightened up while supporting Ji Juechuan's shoulders, quickly glanced at the belt he hadn't untied, bit his lips and asked in a low voice, "What about you?"

Ji Juechuan: "We'll talk about it when we go back."

If it continues, I'm afraid they will spend the night in N City today.

Hearing what he said, Yan Yan glanced down again, and got off him with a blushing face.

I don't know if it was his psychological effect, but he always felt that the smell in the car had not dissipated for a long time, so he opened the window again.

This time Ji Juechuan didn't stop him, he just asked him to put on his coat, then stepped on the accelerator, and the car drove out of the street.

Back in City A at night, the two went home and changed their clothes, then went directly to Ji's mansion.

After the car drove into the gate, it stopped beside the flower bed. Someone was already waiting at the gate of the villa. As soon as the car stopped, that person came up to meet him.

The door of the back seat was opened, Yan Yan saw a kind face, it was a man in his fifties, smiling kindly at him.

"This is the housekeeper, Uncle He." Ji Juechuan introduced him from the side.

Yan Yan smiled at the butler: "Hello, Uncle He."

"Master Yan, hello."

Wrinkles appeared at the end of the housekeeper's eyes, and he looked at Ji Juechuan who got out of the car behind Yan Yan: "Young Master, the road is hard, go in quickly."

Ji Juechuan nodded, took Yan Yan's hand and walked inside.

When he walked to the door, he pinched Yan Yan's stiff fingertips again: "Don't be nervous."

"En." Yan Yan responded in a low voice.

He remembered that before their engagement, Ji Juechuan had gone to Yan's house with him, but at that time Ji Juechuan was very capable, not only prepared gifts for his family, but also had all kinds of etiquette.