38

The hem of Yan Yan's pajamas was pulled up to his chest, and the big palm directly covered his stomach, and the heat continued to flow.

He was taken aback by Ji Juechuan's actions, and raised his eyes in surprise. Just as he was about to speak, he felt the hand on his stomach gently pressing down.

"Does this hurt?"

It turned out to be asking him if it hurts.

He just said, why did he touch his stomach without applying medicine.

Yan Yan felt relieved and shook his head, "It doesn't hurt."

Ji Juechuan gave a low "hmm", then moved his hand up a bit, and pressed on the edge of the bruise, "What about here?"

"It doesn't hurt either."

Knowing that Ji Juechuan was helping him look at the wound, Yan Yan stopped struggling and obediently showed his stomach for him to check, and even grabbed the hem of the clothes that had been lifted to his chest with his hands.

Ji Juechuan's eyes darkened.

The touch of the skin under his hands was as delicate as creamy fat, but Yan Yan still looked like he was being picked by others, which made him a little distracted.

Originally, the medicine should be applied directly, but his fingers lingered on Yan Yan's stomach for a while, pressing and pressing on the soft belly in a mysterious way.

Fortunately, Yan Yan believed his words and found nothing wrong, and told him with a blink of an eye: "These places don't hurt."

Ji Juechuan rolled his Adam's apple, nodded, "Okay."

He picked up the ointment on the bedside table, squeezed a little on his fingertips, and applied it to the bruise on Yan Yan's stomach.

After spreading the ointment evenly, he rubbed it gently with the palm of his hand.

Yan Yan only felt that the temperature in Ji Juechuan's palm was very high, which was abnormally high.

The ointment melted quickly under the temperature of his palm, but Ji Juechuan didn't intend to stop, and was still rubbing gently on his stomach.

"Husband, are you okay?"

Yan Yan put down his clothes, but Ji Juechuan's hand hadn't been taken away, it was covered under the pajamas, and his movements seemed a little ambiguous.

But he didn't notice this, he just stretched out his hand to touch Ji Juechuan's other hand, with worry in his eyes.

"Honey, your hands are so hot, do you have a fever?"

Ji Juechuan paused, but did not speak.

Yan Yan touched Ji Juechuan's forehead with the back of his hand again, his eyes widened, "I really have a fever."

The hand on the forehead was slightly cold, Ji Juechuan's eyelids twitched, and the hand on Yan Yan's stomach did not control the strength well, and the kneading and pressing movements were accidentally a little heavier.

He heard Yan Yan let out a small muffled hum, and suddenly felt hotter all over his body.

But Yan Yan refused to let him press it, he pulled Ji Juechuan's hand out of his pajamas, and pushed him away.

"Husband, you are so hot, have you caught a cold these two days?"

"It's okay." Ji Juechuan's voice was a little hoarse, "Take a cold shower and it will be fine."

He doesn't think he's going to have a fever. Not to mention that the weather is so hot recently, it is not so easy to catch cold, and the number of times he has been sick since childhood is also one of the few, no matter how you think about it, it is impossible to have a fever.