30

Yan Yan sat on the sofa, ate the fruit Ji Juechuan had cut, and leaned against Ji Juechuan to watch TV.

The afternoon sun was just right, and the breeze blew through the window, making him squint his eyes comfortably.

The mobile phone next to him rang suddenly, and he picked it up to take a look. It was the cousin from City J that Lu Ji said he would introduce to him, who had passed his friend application.

Before he could explain why he came, the other party sent a warm greeting emoji.

Yan Yan, who was about to type, paused for a moment, flipped through the emoticon library, and sent a greeting emoticon.

Then, he started typing.

【Hello, I was introduced by Lu Ji. I heard that you have a house in J City for sale. I want to know more about it】

There was a quick reply to his message.

【no problem】

[My house is in the center of the city, and it is convenient to go anywhere around. It has four bedrooms, one living room, one kitchen and two bathrooms. I have not lived in it a few times after the renovation, and it is still very new.]

Yan Yan's eyes lit up, and his heart moved.

He was also worried that the place far away from City A would be too remote. Now that he heard the person opposite said that the house was in the city center, he was instantly moved.

After asking the price, his eyes became brighter.

If Ji Juechuan gave him as much money as in the book, it would be more than enough to buy this apartment.

But the condition of this house is so good, it is estimated that it will be sold soon. When he gets the huge sum of money, will the house have already been bought by someone else?

Yan Yan was a little worried, so he sent a message to ask if he could pay the deposit first and keep the house for him.

The other side was also very straightforward and agreed directly.

【The deposit is unnecessary, anyway, I'm not in a hurry to sell this house, so I'll keep it for you】

After sending this message, another voice was sent.

Just as Yan Yan was about to say "Thank you", he accidentally clicked on that voice, and the voice of Sunshine came from the other side.

"I won't tell you now, a horse is throwing a temper tantrum, I have to go over there to appease you. Let's make an appointment later, and I'll take you there to have a look..."

Before the word "house" could be finished, it was interrupted by the neighing of the horse, and the voice stopped abruptly.

Yan Yan was stunned, first he was glad that he didn't say the word "house", otherwise Ji Juechuan would have heard it, and then he became a little curious.

Listening to the movement over there, that person seems to be working at the racecourse?

He had never been to a racecourse before, so he didn't know how far the racecourse was from here. If he had the chance, he would really like to visit it.

Yan Yan replied "Yes" to the other party, then put down the phone and continued to eat the fruit on the plate.

Ji Juechuan next to him didn't get any useful information from Lu Ji just now, and now he heard the voice from Yan Yan's phone, he felt even more panicked.

He knew that he should trust Yan Yan, and he also knew that it was impossible for Yan Yan to have money to support people outside, but after hearing that voice, he couldn't help but doubt it.