12

The car stopped on the road in front of the mall.

There were not many people in the mall in the morning, and many shops were not open yet. Yan Yan looked down at the map on his phone, and occasionally looked up to identify the direction.

Ji Juechuan thought that Yan Yan would go to a brand-name store, otherwise he wouldn't have spent so much effort to let him accompany him, wasn't it just to swipe his card?

He was ready to use it as a cash machine, but he didn't expect that after going up a few floors, the two of them were standing at the door of a supermarket.

Yan Yan still remembered that Ji Juechuan accompanied him to the shopping mall because he had something to buy, so he didn't forget to ask, "Honey, what do you want to buy today?"

It was originally an excuse made up on the spur of the moment. Ji Juechuan didn't expect Yan Yan to remember it all the time. His handsome face froze for a moment, and he looked away: "Forgot."

Yan Yan was stunned for a moment, he thought that Ji Juechuan had something important to buy, so he came to the mall with him, but he didn't expect to get this answer.

"Then let's go to the supermarket first." Without thinking too much, he raised his head and smiled at Ji Juechuan, and he had to grab Ji Juechuan's hand with every inch.

His hands are smaller than Ji Juechuan's, and every time they hold each other, it feels like Ji Juechuan wraps his hand in his palm.

Ji Juechuan looked down at the thin white hand in his palm for a while, but he didn't object.

As soon as he entered the supermarket, Yan Yan followed the sign above his head to find the kitchen utensils, and put the bar spoon and ice filter in the trolley.

Seeing how he carefully selected, Ji Juechuan had guessed the purpose of his visit to the shopping mall this time, but he still couldn't believe it.

This young master took so much trouble to let him accompany him to the shopping mall, but it was just to buy ingredients for bartending?

Doesn't he even have this little money on him?

Ji Juechuan frowned. Since he didn't even have the money, why did he refuse the card he gave yesterday?

As if to distance himself from him.

I felt a little uncomfortable for no reason, the same feeling that Yan Yan felt when he was hiding the live broadcast from him.

Yan Yan was still concentrating on choosing the utensils. When he picked up a shaker and was about to put it in the trolley, he suddenly heard Ji Juechuan ask:

"What are you buying these for?"

Ji Juechuan watched yesterday's live broadcast, so he naturally knew why Yan Yan bought something for bartending, but he deliberately asked one more question to see what lies Yan Yan could tell from that beautiful mouth.

Yan Yan did not disappoint him, blinked his eyes lightly and started talking nonsense: "It's too boring to wait for my husband to come home at home, I want to learn how to mix wine."

After finishing speaking, he gently shook the hand holding him, "Honey, can you help me take down that wine measuring device? I can't reach it."

The usual coquettish tone.

little liar.

The palm of his hand was itchy slightly. Although he was cheated once again, Ji Juechuan couldn't get angry in his heart. He raised his hand and took down the wine measuring device at the top of the shelf.