chapter 31

we get into the airport. Michael kissed me. a girl came between us and took a picture and then asked for Michael's autograph. I looked at her and said hello I was having a moment you know. she said sorry, its just my grandma died and I wanted his autograph because my grandma loves Michael. I'm sorry for your loss. she said its okay because i didn't know.

then she left and Michael said i was being mean and rude. i sat down with shame. he came behind me and said love you. love you to.

the plane was ready for us. we went into the plane and a lady said if she could get us some drinks. I'll have a Mary Poppins please. that is a sugar lemonade with a hint of vodka. she came back in like 3 seconds. i was laughing a lot. the lady asked me why i was laughing, because you are a quick servant and i love that about you. the lady smiled at me and she sat down in the back of the plane.

ding ding ladies and gentleman the plane will be landing in 3 minutes.

Yay!!!!!!!! the plane started to land and i was so happy to see the land again. the plane door opened and the pilot helped me out the plane and there was a limo in the middle of the road. michael said that he would meet me at the house later and then he gave me his credit card and told me to get a pretty dress to wear for tonight. i had a curious face but i was kind of scared to because i didnt know what to do. the limo girl said wear should we head, to the mall please.

   the lady got me to the mall and he opened the door. she said when you are done i would be waiting. i was fascinated because the girl looked like she was my age and young. i told her to park the limo and help with picking my clothes. she said thank you and she meated me in the mall at Charlotte Russe. The lady came behind me and said her name was Kayla Zavala. Nice to meet you. So what type of dresses do you like? anything sexy but short and really cute.

oh ok, well what about this dress. OMG!!!! its perfect. thank you so much. Oh no problem. Just don't tell your boyfriend and we both will be good. I promise I wont tell him.

      we get into the car and my phone rings. I pick it up and Michael says hey I am going to meet you at olive garden okay. okay well ill see you there, see you there babe. I told Kayla to take me to the nearest  olive garden. yes man there is one 20 minutes away. Ummm............ actually take me to the house because I want to change first. okay yes mam on my way now to the house. thank you and please call me Kya. Mam is too old for me. yes ma—- Kya.

     The woman dropped me off a the house. I told her to come in and she said she cant because she is not allowed to well I am telling you to come in and I doubt h will ever even come back o the house because he is on his way to the olive garden. okay then, the lady came in and she helped me with putting my dress on and then I gave her a make over because them lady suits are really ugly. she said thank you and then she took me to olive garden and I saw Michael. we  went inside the restaurant and we sat down.

————————————————————————————————————————————-

hey guys I am so sorry I haven't updated its just that these 2 weeks have been rough for me I have done so much and I  have people who have died and I went to funerals and more but im back