THE DINNER!!!!!!

Kya POV (at home)
I was thinking and thinking if I was going to this dinner. I was just mixed with so many emotions. I was hungry but also mad at him. I thought that I can just skip it but also I couldn't. The card was on my desk and I walked to it and read where I would probably eat at. It was the most expensive place in the city. I finally made a decision and I was going to go so, I got the most expensive dress that was so cute. It was the color maroon and a belt across the waste and ruffles on the top. I put on the dress, took the card, and left the house and drove to the restraunt.

(At the restraunt )
I went inside and I saw that the restraunt was empty, I didn't see one person at all in there. I started to get really nervous and I was wondering if he set me up. I walked to the desk with a man wearing a black and white suit with a really cute back bow. He asked me if I was kya and I was like how he know my name. I said yes and I followed him to a seat in this glass room and it was so beautiful. I saw Chris there in front of me looking amazing and smiling really hard but I can tell he was super duper nervous but it was kind of cute.

Chris POV
I SAW HER!! She looked AMAZING!!! I was so shocked and it made me feel so nervous. I know she could tell but I know she was nervous too. She was smiling and I was smiling nervously. I sat down and she sat down. We got some good food and we go desert. I asked her if we could talk about earlier today and she said go ahead. I told her that I never would have dated any of them if I knew them like I know them now. I finally found love and it is with u. I love kya and always you. That's why I am ready to tell you that I want to spend the rest of my life with you.

Kya POV
He nailed down and took out 2 rings and said will you marry me and then he said choose one of these two rings. I was speechless. I couldn't decide what to say. Then it hit me. This is to soon.
M if I don't get out of here I am going to pike. I started to feel sick I was about to throw up. I told him no, yes , no , I don't know it is just to soon I'm sorry I think it's like really early I mean we r about to go off to college and I can't live with you. I have a career, I said he would ruin it. Them I said I'm sorry I have to think about this and I ran out of the building and went into my car and drove off. I texted my BFF. I drove to Brianna house, I knocked on the door and she opened the door and greeted me in fast. She said she got my text and she asked me what happened. I told her that he asked me to marry him and then she looked at me and she said through all the things that he has put you through and now all of a sudden you are going to just ask to marry you. Wow!!!
I asked if I could stay there over night and she said yes and then I just went to sleep on the couch.

*The next morning*
I wake up at Brianna's house. She tells me that she is going of school. I told her I can't go to school. Then I told her not to tell anyone that I was at her house. I said promise and she promised. I call my student council and tell her that I am super sick no I won't be able to go to school today. Then I made me some eggs and bacon and then left the house and went to my house. My mom was at work. I was laying down watching tv. I heard my phone ring and I looked who was calling me and it said Chris. I started to shake so I just press decline. Then he called again and I answer and said I'm not ready to answer yet. Then he said that he just wanted to know if I was okay and I said yea sure whatever and then he said he will be here in 10 minutes I told him don't come and he said "why" I said because I don't think he would want to be at my house. It was literally 10 minutes later and I heard a knock on the door. I open the door and I look and I see Chris. I said no one was home and he said kya please let me in. Then I open the door and he barged in a kissed me. Chris get off of me. I kept saying that but he wouldn't stop. Then I decided to just kiss back. We kissed passionately and all of a sudden we end up with out clothes on. He got wine and we drank the wine and we were totally drunk. The only thing I remember was making out and then I blacked out and woke up at 12 midnight. Then I woke him up and told him to get up quietly and try to get him out the house without my mom waking up. He got out the house and I went back into bed and realize I am butt naked so I put pjs on and went to sleep for school in a couple of hours.