Chapter 26

I was on my phone and I looked on zylas account. I saw that it had Chris and zyla KISSING!!!! Wtf wtf sma Chris . I was furious. I knocked on Chris's door and punch the crap out of him. he started to cry and said what the heck was that For. I said that he should not have kissed zyla and then he said I'm sorry. He admitted that he did kiss her. I started to cry and run down the hall. I look at my phone and text message zyla I told her to go and F herself . she said meet her out side of Chris building I do outside and she punched me than I punch even harder. then she said he doesn't love me and that's when she pushed it. I pulled her hair and beat her up till she was in the ground. we were both bloody and I told her at least I had sex with him before she did. she looked at me mad and in rage but also scared. chris came out and said that this wasn't necessary. I said we are done and said if he didn't kiss her I wouldn't have had to beat her ass. he looked at me so mad. I was so mad that I had too move Out and go to another state. I decides to go to California. I went to Brianna and said my goodbyes and then Chris told me bye and I glanced at him and then I saw he was still with that tramp. she smiled at me and I sat in the car and then I opened that door and kisses chris and then punched his tramp and left.

A day later I was in California. and I started a new life.