The new jock

Wow it was this young cute boy that is totally hot. He was totally naked and I saw her with out a top in the covers. I put breakfast on a table and leave and stay by the door. I gave them 10 minutes then I went back in. I looked to the right and saw then all dressed and they left without saying a word.
I told Brianna that I was going to talk to her later. She glance at me and then left. I went to work like usually and then headed home. I saw Brianna come through the door and I said so who is that boy. Oh that boy was no one. Oh so your telling me that you didn't do it with him and sleep with him. Umm... I didn't say that. Well you are saying that . Okay can we not start talking about it. Well can I at least know if you'll are dating or you know. Just making out and stuff. Okay we are dating now can we stop talking about it. Okay I'll stop talking about okay.
We didn't talk for at least two minutes till she said since we are talking about him I think he is coming to dinner. What!!!!! Why didn't you tell me this earlier. I thought if he just showed up that you would just be okay with it. Brianna do you know me. What am I going to cook? You can cook your famous speguetti and some greens. Okay but that will take a while. It's okay I will just tell him we started to cook later than we expected.

Done hours later he was here, he came in and said hello and sorry for last night. I was like it's okay I came in late anyways so I really wouldn't have known so okay. Come and sit dinner will he ready soon. He sat down and I started to get nervous because I didn't want to ruin anything for my BFF. Well I got the plates ready and I just started putting them on the table. I made an extra so I could take it to chris. I was going to let them have a date and everything. I went to them and said I'm going to let them be alone. Brianna was like your not going to join us and I said no I think my home cook meal would be delicious for them but I had to take care of some other bussiness. I turned down the light and left. I went down the stairs and asked the lady at the front desk what room number was chris in and he said room number 123 so I went and knocked on the door.