Chapter 28

(In the morning in bed)
OMG did Michael really kiss me. I was starving so I call room service and a lady named Stacy came in. she looked really young about my age. she was pretty too. she said how may I help you.
I could use a friend, I say. okay what do you want to talk about? She asked. well last night I was getting water. wait!! You didn't call for room service. well I didn't want to go through all that stuff so I just got up. okay keep going on now. so I got my water and put the water jar up and turned around and I passed him and he grabs me arm and kisses me and I just got out of a relationship and I really like Michael but as a best friend and I don't want to ruin that. I wish I could just tell him that. the lady said you just did. I turn my head to the right and I see michaels head peeking out. he said that he understood and he said he felt the same way. then lady lady left and we talked and talk and then we left off from where we were before all of this. He asked me if he kissed well and I said u really don't remember because it was so fast and he said OK in a weird look like he knew what I was saying. For some reason I started to like him and I started to talk about him all types of ways with brianna .
We went back to the house and I just sat there thinking what am I going to do. My phone rang and I saw it was Brianna. I hung up the phone and sat on the bed. My phone rings again. I pick up the phone and and say that I don't feel like talking right now. Okay Stacy but just listen. Fine you've got 2 minutes. Okay well I was looking on Facebook and I saw that zyla and Chris had kids. Wait WHAT!!!!! Wow that pathetic slut. Well that's hilarious. And guess what? There getting married. Omg he has the nerve to go and date and Kiss all over me and then go and kiss all over her and have kids wow. How many kids do they have. A boy and a girl. Okay and why are you telling me this. Well Chris called and asked me to ask you if you would come. Wait he did what. Yes you heard me. Well when is the wedding. On this Saturday. Okay well I can't go alone. I'm not I'm going with my boyfriend. Girrrl!!! You better find someone to go with you so he can see you have moved on. Then I hung up the phone and sat there.