chapter 29

I get out of the bed and go in the kitchen. I ask Michael if u could talk to him privately. He said to meet him in his room. I go in his room and he came in behind me. So what do you want to talk to me about. Okay well I am going to my ex boyfriends wedding and I need a date and I wanted to ask you and it was really means a lot to me. And -

Okay okay I will go with you but one thing. What? You have to go with me as my girlfriend starting today. Umm... Umm. Okay fine. Yes saying under Hus breath.

  I say bye and I leave and I see a bunch of maids outside the room I asked why they were looking at me crazy. they all fled like bird being chased. I went to the mall to figure what i was going to wear. I looked for multiple things. i wanted to wear something cute but also to show that i was over him. I looked and I looked. I couldn't find anything. I looked in my favorite store forever21 and I found something amazing.
Its was a black strapless dress and after the party I would wear a short blue dress.
I go back to the house and I closed the door and flopped on the bed. I go and close my eyes and I hear a door open. It was Michael. He sat next to me and he said he wanted to talk. I started to get curious so I asked what's up with a mysterious look on my face. He says that he doesn't want to come off wierdly but he has liked me since high school and he didn't say anything because I was with Chris. I said thank you for telling me. Then I said that I used to like him too. He said really and we both started to laugh.
Michael leaned in and kissed me. I kissed backs dn we ended up having sex. He was surprised that I liked him this much. I said well if you can get down I can too and plus your hot you know. He said I know I am and thanks. We spent the whole day just kissing and making love plays watching movies and eating popcorn. The only problem is, is that I have to go and pack for the trip and that's going to be fun yayy. Then I'm going to see Chris to. Oh boy!! Wishes me good luck.