Chapter 11

Zyla POV
Did you know that Chris dated all of us before he dated u. He also kissed Amari yesterday. I was looking at kya and she let go of Chris's hand.

Kya POV
I let go of Chris's hand right when Zyla said he kissed Amari. I started to cry, Chris said he was sorry and I got really mad and punched him right in his jaw. Ow! I deserved that. You do deserve it . Then I left the classroom and everyone feeling bad for me. I run down the halls and cry by the stairs where no one goes because it's to far from class.

Destiny POV
I can't believe that Chris wouldn't tell her that and now she is crying and mad. She is going through a lot right now and I feel really sad though. I hope she can get over it because Chris isn't worth her. Chris just plays with peoples emotions . He is a player.

Amari POV
god dang that was a shocker for kya. I hope she feels better. It's hard to tell her that her friends dated her boyfriend. Technically they didn't break up so I hope she breaks up with him.

Chris POV
Really Zyla, she had to blab her mouth. I was going to tell her after I asked her on a date today but you had to say something. I love kya and you don't see that. I wanted to grow up with her but you just ruined that too. I will never like you as a friend and I hope your glad with your decision. Now get out of my way while I go and fix everything.
I go and try to find kya. I found her. She was all the way around school. I went on one of the stairs and I told kya I was sorry and ssinf mean to hurt her feelings. I said I love her and said I was going to tell her everything after dinner. She looked at me and said she is not going to dinner with me. I left the card to the place of where it was and said if she changes her mind then she can come. Later that night......

.......................... .........................................................................................................

Is she going to go to the dinner or not? I don't know. Comment please and give me votes