Solar system

Hi. Everyone author here so this is the first one for this

This story is about todoroki and its a dadzawa one also this an au where todoroki has ASD but aizawa only just found out

I do take requests if anyone got one they want be to write about

_____________________________________

<Aizawas pov>

I was teaching class but I noticed todoroki was off it wasn't like him to not pay attention so once I set everyone the task I gave everyone a work sheet but him and he didn't seem to realise so I went up to his desk and crouched down next to it "Heya bud ,could you follow me to my office?" I ask him he just looks up and nods and got up but once he had I noticed something he was doing with his hands it was repeating a move where his middle thinger and thumb were tapping against eachother.

We got to my office after our short silent walk and I opened the door to let him inside I decided to just start off normally "hey bud how are you" he looks at me and replied "meh" he said its unusual but yes I decided to just let him stay in here for the lesson to see if that helps and said to him "I'm gonna leave you in here during this lesson is that ok?" He nodds so I took its as an ok to leave and I left to watch the class but after half an hour I decided to check up on him he must've been boerd I grabbed his backpack from the class room and went back to my office.

I opened the door to find todoroki still doing that repetitive thing with his finger though this time eyeing out the sensory box "you can grab anything from there if you get boerd" I say but it startles him and he looks at me and smiles and walks over and grabs something it was still in the box meaning it's not very popular and he sat on the floor and said "sensei..could you turn of the light please" and so I complied and did as he said setting down the backpack next to the chair I then sat at my desk and started some research.

<Todoroki's pov>

I'm in aizawas office I've been in here for a while but he never actually told me why and to be honest I was slightly overstimulated from my father screaming at me no one knew I was autistic apart from my mother father and siblings though I wish my father didn't know.
While I was in the office I spotted a box and saw a thing inside I had one in my room it's a light it spins and shows space stuff on the ceiling and walls like stars and stuff so I was looking at it then I heard a voice behind me startling me "you can grab anything from there if you get boerd" Mr aizawa said so I smiled at him and grabbed it then sat on the floor while asking him "sensei..could you turn of the light please" and he did so I was happy it was still In the box meaning no ones used it so I took it out and set it up before turning it on and looking up at the ceiling as the rotations of the stars trap me in a trance.

<Aizawa's pov>

I get startled when I look up and see stars but then I look at todoroki and smile I had been googling stuff and to be honest I knew alot about autism and I had my suspicions on todoroki I'm gonna ask him later but for now I'll leave him watch the stars rotate

When the bell went I saw todoroki flinch then he looked at me and said "do I have to go to lunch.." I shake my head and he smiles and I think it was contagious because I smiled after but I did say "on one condition tho bud you have to eat somthing" and he agrees so I ask him "do you have anything with you" though he nods and points at his bag so I got up and opened his bag and then he ran over and said "bad idea bad idea aghhhh Mr aizawa don't.." I look at him confused and continue if there was somthing he doesn't want me to see I need to make sure it isn't bad but when I pull up the lunch box all I saw were space themed fidgets and space themed headphones and he sighs "can I ask you somthing" I say and he nods and I sit down and so does he "are you autistic?" He hesitates before look at me and slightly nodding "why didn't you tell us bud?" He shrugged "ok while I'll let you eat but just know you can come in here whenever" and he looks at me and nods and so.i step out the room I have a thing to do because I have to check the boys dorms and I completely forgot,why you may ask one of the girls hair curlers are missing and there all saying it's one of the boys.

I check all the boys rooms apart from two I highly doubt it's todoroki but I need to look anyways he's never let anyone in his dorm so I feel bad but I have to go in , once I open the door I'm shocked with what I see

I was expecting him to be basic but he didn't have it so I went back out of his room and checked minetas of course he had it but I went back to thinking what If I did a day where we learn all about space and do space activities he might like that I smile to myself as I walk away .

This next day he walked into the class room and he had his headphones on while he was fidgeting with a Saturn shaped fidget spinner and so I left him be his headphones were not even on they were just there but when iida came in and I did role iida made todoroki take them off so I said "iida are you the teacher ,no so stop acting like it and zip it" I take a breath "ok class today is space day were we will be learning about planets and doing some space activities instead of hero studies" I told them and as soon as I did todorokis face lit up

"OK class can someone tell me 3 facts about any planet" I ask and as soon as I do a see a hand shoot up and I smile "yes todoroki?" He smiles and his face lights up "Mercury-its the smallest planet in our solar system it is only a little larger than the earth's moon ,its also radius of 2.440 km or 1,516 miles and is about 58 million km or 64 million miles"
He answers and I was shocked "that's right" I say I never knew this boy this cold and distant boy would be autistic let alone have space as a special interest.

______________________________________

Hey yall sorry if it's boring I based this of one of my special interest and stuff and I actually have one of the lights In this story and it traps me in like its hypnotising me