#1: Hola amigos.

Chapter One: "Hola Amigos."
A/N: bolded name = pov

Jennie

University is a huge transition from highschool that no one actually prepares you for. You just have to go there and let it kick you hard in the gut because no amount of warning is considered an exaggeration as to how difficult life suddenly becomes.

Highschool is a playground compared to it.

Oh, right. I'm Jennie Kim and I'm a first year at Seoul's biggest university and currently I was not looking forward to going to uni today. It was a short term break for about four weeks after our completion of the first semester and today is the start of the next.

"Liz, you about done? Let's go. I'm starving." I call out to my roommate, Lisa who was still applying eyeliner.

"Just a sec... and done." She closes the cap of the sleek bottle before turning to me. "Let's leave."

Lalisa Manoban. A Thai girl raised in Korea, is one of my closest friends. She is a fun, cheerful girl who is known by everyone for being one of the best dancers in the dance team of our university. She is like a happy virus.

"Oh wait, I forgot my phone."

"Isn't that supposed to be my thing?" I question as she heads back in to retrieve her phone before coming out again.

"Guess your habit is rubbing off on me," she says while locking the door because I'm literally the most forgetful person on Earth. "I think we're spending too much time together."

"Agreed, considering we've already spent a sem together being roomies," I say as a matter-of-fact. "I mean I can actually withstand your annoying love for Youtubers."

Lisa had an unhealthy obsession with Youtubers. She literally has a ranking of her top 20 favourite Youtubers with lengthy reviews of her likes and dislikes of them saved in her laptop and is always ready to present it to whoever that would listen.

"I'm sorry, annoying?" She scoffs. "Admit it, you like hearing my objective and critical opinions of them."

"Right, they're mostly just rants but sure." I tap her cheek and she nudges my head playfully before we both laugh, getting into the lift.

When we finally exit the female dorm building, we cross the road over to the other side to wait for a few of our friends at the entrance gate of the male dorm building. Our university did not have a dormitory of its own but it had a partnership with the company that owned this dorm so there were student subsidisations. Moreover, it was like a ten minute walk from the university so pretty much all the students who needed accomodation, stayed here.

"What do guys even do in the mornings?" Lisa questions impatiently when they don't turn up for almost ten minutes. "Does it really take that long to pull up pair of jeans and a shirt? They take so long as if they are some models getting ready for a runway."

I chuckle at her annoyance just as the guys come out. Not all of them though.

"Hey guys," Jin's chirpy voice catches our attention as he walks towards us with Yoongi by his side. As usual, he had styled himself perfectly while Yoongi looked like he didn't care less with his jeans and same old shirt he wore at least once every week.

"Hi," I wave back.

"What's got you looking all Fury Road?" Jin directs his question to an annoyed Lisa while Yoongi just leans on the wall beside me.

Kim Seokjin. We call him Jin for short and he's a baseball player. He's outgoing and has a rapid sense of humour. His dad jokes are pretty annoying but his comebacks are worth listening to. Apart from all that, he was incredibly handsome, and he knew that which sort of makes you want to smack his head.