017: reap what you sow pt. 2

"don't you know i'm full of scars?"

"best couple contest?" park hanbin said, reading the sign above the doors of the gym. all the trainees were lined up in their performance groups.

"wouldn't that be eunha and sung hanbin? or maybe haruto and zihao?" kuan jui laughed.

"maybe it's going to be like, a three-legged race?" zhang hao questioned.

"running?" ricky said.

"limbo-ing?" matthew added.

suddenly, eunha appeared from a curtain along with keita. "hello guys, today, we will be your star masters for the day! do you guys know why we're here?" eunha spoke into the microphone.

"no!" the 92 trainees said in unison.

keita took the mic from her. "today, we will be deciding your partner to appear together for the first survival announcement! this will also be known as... the best couple contest!"

then, the trainees separated and had to make partners within their groups, having one partner be from k-group and the other from g-group. while the other trainees were choosing their partners, eunha and keita were already assigned as partners.

"are you excited to not do any of these challenges?" eunha asked him, laughing. the two actions the partners had to complete was a yoga pose, and a wrestling match.

"yes, i am so thankful," keita put his hand over his heart. "however, if i did the wrestling match, i think i could go in between everyone's legs and pull them over, because i'm so short." the two laughed.

"both of us are! honestly, i think we would win against every team. except for gunwook and doha, whoever those two are with. those two are massive," eunha exclaimed.

"don't worry about it, if we were actually doing this challenge together i wouldn't let you do any of the hard work." keita smiled.

eunha giggled and slapped his shoulder. "yeah, you better! if anyone beats me up you guys would have no mentor to help all of you guys train! personally, i think i am the best survival show host of all time," eunha playfully rolled her eyes.

after all the boys decided their partners, eunha and keita announced the first mission.

"to check the teamwork and collaboration of each pair of partners, our first challenge is... the fantastic couple yoga!" keita said.

there was a mix of reactions from the crowd, for example, kuan jui, who was very excited to be able to show off his flexibility once again. some trainees' jaws dropped in shock, them being some of the least flexible in the bundle of boys.

"only the top 20 teams who stayed long in this difficult posture will be able to move onto the next round," eunha announced.

two yoga instructors came out and demonstrated the pose they had to do, and many of the boys were incredibly shocked by the position.

"okay everyone, in your places! you have two minutes to get ready in your position," keita said.

zhang hao and gunwook scrambled to a yoga mat to copy the pose, and so did the other partners.

"ready... go!" eunha blew into a whistle. some trainees gave up straight away and fell right to the floor, while some people's arms were getting sore from holding it in the same position for too long.

"i think we're quite good," kamden stated to minseong. two seconds later, they fell down. eunha smiled, holding back a laugh.

"didn't you say you were good?" eunha said, on the verge of snorting. kamden and minseong just laid there in embarrassment.

"now, onto level 2," keita announced. "let go of one hand!"

almost half of the partners were eliminated by now, and the number of surviving trainees were surely going down one by one.

"how are you guys doing?" eunha asked zhang hao and gunwook.

"we're going great eunha," gunwook gave a thumbs up. eunha carried around a small camera along with her and got a close up shot of both trainees, and zhang hao winked into the camera.

"zhang hao focus! we need to win!" gunwook laughed, trying to balance zhang hao on his feet.

"release both arms now," keita said into the microphone.

right then, ollie and park hanbin got eliminated.

"four teams are remaining! let's see how they're doing, shall we?" eunha told the camera.

"doha and osuke, how are you doing?" she asked.

"very comfortable," doha said confidently.

"urin binna," eunha sang, then directed the microphone towards jiwoong.

"na, neoraseo binna, nan binna!" jiwoong sang back, not a sound of struggle coming from his mouth.

then, eunha went over to sung hanbin and haruto. "urin binna!"

"na, neoraseo binna, nan binna!" hanbin sang. while hanbin looked fine, haruto did not.

his face dripped with sweat, practically falling on hanbin.

"eunha don't look at me!" haruto shouted, out of breath. "i look super bad right now!" his whole body started shaking.

she laughed, not expecting this from haruto. "girl, you look fine! now, sing with me! na, neoraseo-"

"b-b-bb-b-binnn-n-nna-a-a-a," he stuttered. eunha laughed and clapped her hands, something she subconsciously does.

"hanbin, have you ever tried yoga before?" keita asked.

"no, please don't talk to me!" hanbin replied, gasping for air.

eunha walked over to doha and osuke, the other team remaining.

"doha, how are you doing?" she asked.

"i can do this all day," he replied in english.

"oh snap!"

"i love you osuke," doha said.

"i love you doha!" he told him back.

sung hanbin's legs started shaking, and gave out on haruto, making him fall. "doha and osuke are the winners!" keita announced. "you guys get... matching sweaters!"

the winners laughed and accepted their prize.

"we should've did this challenge," eunha whispered to keita. "i want to win one of those!"

keita blushed and nodded his head, agreeing with her.

_____________________

still in this bp era im ngl i miss blue and red house

also my fyp has literally been filled with kill this love keita matthew and zhang hao for like an entire week now (not complaining)