015: turn the light on pt. 5

"the way that you know what i thought i knew. it's the beat my heart skips when i'm with you."

when eunha entered the love me right practice room, hui had just put his name on the board for the part of the main vocalist, competing with wumuti of g-group. both jay and yedam had the center parts of both groups.

"how's everything going guys?" she asked. the boys turned their heads and waved.

haruto was very excited to see her and had a large grin on his face. "hi eunha! you should come sit with us!" he exclaimed excitedly. he thought it was really cool that one of his idols wanted to come by and talk to them.

she came and sat between wumuti and jay to see what they were up to.

"we're deciding the parts right now," haruto said. "jay has the killing part and wumuti is our main vocalist."

wumuti raised his hand. "about the main vocal part, i think we should switch parts jay. i think it suits him more, and i'm also really nervous to go up against hoetaek."

jay nodded his head slowly, then agreed with him. eunha nodded as well.

"i think jay should go for the main vocalist part as well," eunha added. "when it comes to stability, jay is definitely a master at it. he could do the high note most comfortably."

"i think the most important thing right now is our team," jay said. "the best choice is to change our parts for the team, so i agree. it's more important for us to win right now."

eunha gave the boy a thumbs up. "you're going to out-sing everyone on that stage!" eunha laughed.

"i hope so," jay replied. "i really need to practice my korean pronunciation more, so i'll do that first before we learn the choreography."

in the dorms, eunha had some time to herself while the producers weren't filming, so she decided to go on a walk outside to get rid of the smell of sweat from 93 boys.

when she finally stepped outside to get a breath of fresh air, she noticed one of the trainees sitting on the steps down by the building.

"gunwook?" she asked. "are you okay?"

he looked up. "yeah, i'm fine. i just have some things i want to clear up in my head and i just need some time away from everyone else."

she sat down next to him and patted his back. "does it have to do with your team members? your group? are you guys not getting along well?"

"i'm just really scared," gunwook said, turning his face to hers. "i don't want to lose or get eliminated, and i really don't want my teammates to get eliminated either. i don't want to carry the burden of basically making the whole team then getting us disqualified."

"aw gunwook, don't worry. you're already doing great. you guys also only have five members in your team, so you shouldn't feel so discouraged," eunha frowned, noticing tears forming in his eyes.

"i've already been on a survival show and got eliminated. i really want a chance to debut, but i don't know if my company is good enough for that," gunwook wiped his nose.

"let's go inside, okay? if we stay out here, your nose is going to freeze, and we need to get some tissues. let's go to the cafeteria," eunha suggested. he nodded, standing up. the two went inside and made their way to the caf.

"what's your favourite food eunha?" gunwook asked.

she hesitated and replied with, "all foods if i have to be honest. anything really sweet or really salty, i don't mind. unless it's spicy. i can't eat anything spicy! no matter how much spicy foods i eat, i could never build any tolerance to it," eunha pouted. "how about you?"